Should I Switch To Flower?

• Thread starter FelixTheCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

I run a 150w light in a 3x3 tent for veg and it's plenty. They really don't need a whole lot for veg. The spectrum of the LED will be better for veg most likely. Not sure which light it is, but most of the cheaper LED's are more geared towards veg spectrums anyways

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

I run a 150w light in a 3x3 tent for veg and it's plenty. They really don't need a whole lot for veg. The spectrum of the LED will be better for veg most likely. Not sure which light it is, but most of the cheaper LED's are more geared towards veg spectrums anyways
my LED has a veg/bloom switch but a lot of people here told me that it was weak for the tent when I started that why I got the HPS

MW7945

MW7945

my LED has a veg/bloom switch but a lot of people here told me that it was weak for the tent when I started that why I got the HPS

For flowering, yes, 180w would be fairly weak. For veg, it's perfect

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

For flowering, yes, 180w would be fairly weak. For veg, it's perfect
I thought that more the better for veg.... heres a pic of all them right before the trim/transfer... werent doing bad at all I think

Screen Shot 2018 05 04 at 121400 PM
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

i'll post updates in the next few things but they seem to be reacting well already.. idk their strain since they were bag seeds but they seem strong and have healed from 3 triming and topping 2x so i'm hoping they'll shoot up the side branches

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

ok so here's an update.. they're looking much bushier now... time to flower?

IMG 2403
IMG 3574
IMG 6445

Latest posts

Top Bottom