Show Me Your Cheap Led Grows?

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think I've finally decided on going with 2 X 300 watt Meizhi Led units instead of 1 larger unit..
It's not a top of the line unit but from the different reviews I've come across after tons of YouTube videos it seems the be 1 of the better cheap units.. I'll be placing a order later tonight unless so,one talks me into something else before I go to bed....

I'll be in a 48x24x60 tent.
Hey take a good look at these.https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073...grow+light&dpPl=1&dpID=3159bLWywQL&ref=plSrch

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think I've finally decided on going with 2 X 300 watt Meizhi Led units instead of 1 larger unit..
It's not a top of the line unit but from the different reviews I've come across after tons of YouTube videos it seems the be 1 of the better cheap units.. I'll be placing a order later tonight unless so,one talks me into something else before I go to bed....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01L...grow+light&dpPl=1&dpID=51E2ZSeu6EL&ref=plSrch

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

hahaha.... I finally pulled the trigger.. No turning back now.. We shall see if I made a decent choice.
Thanks for all the suggestions & conversation.

Now I just need to find a decent PH meter for under 50.00 max on eBay since I have a gift card for there.
So did you get the meizhi R300?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

hahaha.... I finally pulled the trigger.. No turning back now.. We shall see if I made a decent choice.
Thanks for all the suggestions & conversation.

Now I just need to find a decent PH meter for under 50.00 max on eBay since I have a gift card for there.
Thank goodness it's over.:D

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I'd did actually, I got 2 of them.
Any thoughts on a Quality PH meter under 50.00?
Great sounds like it will have plenty of power,can't wait to see it in action. pH tester sorry I don't.

Last edited:
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Like the aquarium style color drops?
Yes all I do is pH my water for feeding. I don't even need to use it anymore honestly because I know my water and how much down I need. I'm only shooting for 6.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I've tried them all. Hydroponics was too much maintenance for me. I like soil a lot because it's organic but I've been kind of asinine about it using hydroponic Solutions. I've learned that if you're going to use hydroponic solutions to just use coconut coir it grows just like a hydroponic setup without all the maintenance. Save the soil for organic growing. I don't know if you can test soil PH runoff water with the drops never tried it never cared. I just pH my feed to 6 and feed everything.

MW7945

MW7945

I just got a $15 pH meter off Amazon. Seems to work well enough. I have the drop system that came with my ph up/down, but tbh I'm not a fan. A meter will likely only be a little off, it's hard to differentiate where you're at with the color drops sometimes.

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

20170805 203405
20170805 205643

Dan789

Dan789

I just got a $15 pH meter off Amazon. Seems to work well enough. I have the drop system that came with my ph up/down, but tbh I'm not a fan. A meter will likely only be a little off, it's hard to differentiate where you're at with the color drops sometimes.
I got some of those "litmus" paper PH test strips to double check the meter on occasion, could save you making a mistake.

MW7945

MW7945

You're not planning on using that light for entire process are you? iirc that thing puts out hardly anything. You'd get a like a 7 grams

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

yeah, I did too... I think my next purchase is going to be a bluelab gaurdian connect

Top Bottom