Show Off Your Diy Growroom Tools

• Thread starter Logixcraft
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Logixcraft

Logixcraft

Post pics of your DIY tools you built and/or designed yourself.

Lets see some of the ingenuity our community has! Who knows maybe you or someone will post something that you never knew you needed or you could/build do yourself.

Even if it's some coke can reflectors you built in the past, if you felt proud of your work or think the community might get a kick out of it!

I'll start this off:

It's nothing special but it makes me smile, and it cost me $0 as it was made from spare/scrape stuff I had laying around. Future upgrades will cost me $15ish.

Heres my Colloidal Silver Generator Prototype for feminization of my plants.
Once I get the rest of the items needed i'll rebuild her proper.

Show off your diy growroom tools 2

The actual generator was constructed from an old power supply. I ripped everything out expect for the switch, Socket, and fan.

Inside the casing are 3 different voltages

3.6V to power the leds and future circuitry.
12V to power the cooling fan and stirring mechanism
24V to power the cathode and anode .999 Silver

Show off your diy growroom tools

The actual power supply and the vessel detach from each other for easier transport and storage

Vessel consists of a glass jar, a CPU fan to stir the mixture, a plastic stir, wiring for the various voltages to the vessel, and the silver anode and cathodes.

Show off your diy growroom tools 5

The Generator has three states currently. Blue led is for Main power. Switch on the back controls this.

Show off your diy growroom tools 4
Right hand switch & White LED is for the cathode and anode power ON/OFF.

Left hand switch is for the stirring mechanism.

Show off your diy growroom tools 3

When powered the actual stirring rod spins at sufficient speed to cause a reasonable amount of aeration eliminating the need for an air pump, and also causes the silver ribbons to vibrate preventing larger particle build up on the electrodes.

Future upgrades include:
A polarity inverter circuit causing the polarity of the electrodes to change direction every 5 seconds(variable) to prevent smaller particle build up from occurring on our electrodes.

AND

A Variable Buck Converter with status display allowing me to vary the voltage and amperage of the power going to the electrodes from 5v~32V.

Now post your creations! Madness induced or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom