• Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

trippy shit goin down in my vag
IMG 2142

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Does that say 86deg and 30%rh?
G gnome, found out that humidity indicator had gone bad on me. Likely got water in it last grow. Have another one in there now, reading 49% humidity and 82 degrees. Much better. I am still getting a mini humidifier just in case. Course, once they have some decent foliage the humidity will stay up better. :cool:

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

For a first timer you sure are dedicated! There is no way I could wait 13 weeks for vege let alone the 10 weeks for flower to get some of my first sticky icky icky whooo weee! Good work bro looking forward to seeing the aforementioned sticky icky icky whoo wee @Nebulis
Hahah Love the thread. .. new to the site and new to growing.. cheery pie is 13 weeks into veg.. one plant 7 gallon pot.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

For a first timer you sure are dedicated! There is no way I could wait 13 weeks for vege let alone the 10 weeks for flower to get some of my first sticky icky icky whooo weee! Good work bro looking forward to seeing the aforementioned sticky icky icky whoo wee @Nebulis
My first successful grow went 90 days in veg. Dedication? More like procrastination. My ass is lazy. Haha. 4 plants, about 12.5 oz solid dense bud. Nuggets. Minimal effort. Now I'm trying to finish veg in a month but with 3x the number of plants. Smaller but more to fill in the sq ft. All the while attempting to keep a six plant harvest every 5 weeks. Cuttings every few weeks or so. Let alone three different strains. Perpetual growing is 67.5% dedication, 22.5% insanity and 9% luck.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Man, really thought I set the bait, but nobody caught my math. Hahahahaha. 99% Figured the correction police would want to comment on my incorrect percentages and then I was gonna drop a joke. Now all the funny is gone and won't work. Somebody set it up. C'mon. Say, "Smokie, check your math brah. You suck. Lol."

Top Bottom