Sick Plants

• Thread starter LI.DS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

I'm no expert bro but some of the leaves do look like they've been chewed on, maybe just have one more thorough look for any pests so you can be sure

L

LI.DS

I'm no expert bro but some of the leaves do look like they've been chewed on, maybe just have one more thorough look for any pests so you can be sure
double checked no bugs, that's the shape parts of leaf dies,i have rubbed dry leaf matter from those places. odd looking but no bugs, i seen a pic. said low boron, that's the closet pic. i have seen

L

LI.DS

ok everbody that's been following my problem thanks for the advice. i think my problem is fixed or has slowed down about week ago i uped my ph to 7.5 ,no new dead leaves one leaf that had damage on it has not got no worser looks great so far , i have 2 valspar 450 full spectrum lights i started at 18 in. now i have one at 8 in and other at 11 in. i will have say i have proof that these lights are dam good just look at my buds i cannot wait to see how many ozzzz i get i will let you all know.
buds look great new green leaves and white hairs on top of buds reaching up look at these pic. and yes some leaves look like bugs eating on them, i seen leaves before dead part came out when it does then it does look a bug bite.

L

LI.DS

ok everbody thats been following my problem thanks for the advice. i think my problem is fixed or has slowed down about week ago i uped my ph to 7.5 ,no new dead leaves one leaf that had damage on it has not got no worser looks great so far , i have 2 valspar 450 full spectrum lights i started at 18 in. now i have one at 8 in and other at 11 in. i will have say i have prooofe that these lights are dam good just look at my buds i caint wate to see how many ozzzz i get i will let you all know
buds look great new green leaves and white haires on top of buds top leaves and white haires pointing up look at these pic. and yes some leaves look like bugs View attachment 854765 View attachment 854766 View attachment 854767 View attachment 854768 View attachment 854765 View attachment 854766 View attachment 854767 View attachment 854768 eating on them ,i seen leaves before dead part came out then it looks like bug bites

chemistry

chemistry

Keep doing what your doing, they're up and praying in flower, that's a good place to be.

Top Bottom