Silver Thiosulfate Single Branch

• Thread starter Dachem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dachem

Dachem

I'm getting mixed reports about reversing single branches on a female if I only spray sts on one branch will it effect the bud production on branches not sprayed I have a good strawberry banana (bubblegum "strawberry pheno"x banana kush by reserva pravada and a gorilla bubble BX1F1 (gorilla glue x BOG's sour bubble "bubblegum")

Dachem

Dachem

I want to try each one being the pollen donor to see which is the best

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Colloidal silver works better then thiosulfate without the toxicity issues of thiosulphate, thiosulfates work better for ornamental flowers but never use it for ingestible products bro. Mixed reviews on that method and unknown safety concerns within the medical and chemical Feilds. I’ve worked with thiosulfate for a long time and well I’ve stopped.

But a good read here
https://www.420magazine.com/communi...-sex-using-silver-thiosulfate-solution.72106/

Dachem

Dachem

No I understand that and read it before I want some flowers so I can make sb x gb and gb x sb at one time I will cut the pollen donor branch off

Dachem

Dachem

I've also read a lot of places that sts is easier and more sure fire way

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I've also read a lot of places that sts is easier and more sure fire way
It’s easier for sure if u have the right concentration and proper plant care. Patience! Maybe th weed gods will smile and you get the pollen you need!!

Top Bottom