Simple Question

• Thread starter Opossum420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Opossum420

Opossum420

What do you guys think in your opinion is the best way to start your clone for an indoor soil grow such as pot dimensions and reccomendations ? First timer hoping for some success here!
Thanks THCfarmer!

Smerb

Smerb

Hi. Well well. Your a beginner so your questions will be new. That's cool. How to start a clone.... do you have a plant or some seed?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What do you guys think in your opinion is the best way to start your clone for an indoor soil grow such as pot dimensions and reccomendations ? First timer hoping for some success here!
Thanks THCfarmer!

I will never understand why someone asks one question and gets an answer not asked for.

If the clones are small rooted ones like $15 dispensary clones I would transplant it right in the rooting cube (if it has one) into a 1 gallon nursery pot and veg for a few weeks for a good full root ball and then I move up to a 3 gallon.

If it is a larger teenager with a root ball I might start in the 3.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like seeds. I use feminized to stay in plant count and cause I have small veg space.

But clones are faster and once rooted less trouble than a new seedling can be.

I don't see why one is simpler than the other. I just put my cuts right into a party cup of ocean forest. And wait after watered in mostly.

Opossum420

Opossum420

I will never understand why someone asks one question and gets an answer not asked for.

If the clones are small rooted ones like $15 dispensary clones I would transplant it right in the rooting cube (if it has one) into a 1 gallon nursery pot and veg for a few weeks for a good full root ball and then I move up to a 3 gallon.

I appreciate you answering my question haha! Definitely going the clone route so thank you for the info.

Smerb

Smerb

Because most new folks don't ask right. I didn't really get the question. 5$,10$,20, and up on clones here in good ol Cali. Put your clone in a solo cup till it's roots fill that then steadily move up. Your the one growing the plant, at one point you will be able to tell when to pot up. Keep growing though that's for sure.

MW7945

MW7945

Was offering my advice. I feel like someone should start a plant from seed and go through the entire process their first time. But, that's my opinion. Can make your own clones from there.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Was offering my advice. I feel like someone should start a plant from seed and go through the entire process their first time. But, that's my opinion. Can make your own clones from there.

I agree and started my first Grow from seed and auto plants to just watch the whole cycle first without any complications I didn't really understand yet.

But the op may have already bought clones.

MW7945

MW7945

I agree and started my first Grow from seed and auto plants to just watch the whole cycle first without any complications I didn't really understand yet.

But the op may have already bought clones.

To be fair, OP has been asking a lot of questions the past couple days and I've tried to answer quite a few of them.

So, I'm aware op is just starting to order equipment/lighting

Top Bottom