• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Sin city genetics
Sin city genetics 2

CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

Nice. I'll be watching for your updates. I've never grown anything from SCS but I'm interested in a couple of their strains.

shoestring

shoestring

I picked up the exact same seed packs except for Platinum Delights recently. I hope yours turn out to be some fire. Iam going to hang onto mine for awhile because ive got way too many varieties to sift through as it is. Good Luck!

shoestring

shoestring

I heard the blue power was absolutly pure hell fire. Same for sins og. I have no clue though as ive never cracked a sins seed.....yet. Oh by the way. I would crack the whole damn pack to get what the variety really has to offer. Lots of growers only germ a third or half of the pack of seeds. I wouldnt play. Crack the whole damn pack and rock it.out. Unless you absolutely do not have the room.

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

aug. 9th 4/5 raskal berries popped....2/5 blue petrols popped

shoestring

shoestring

Nice. Cant wait to see the blue petrol in full tilt. The more i see yours the more it makes me want to crack mine. I got to resist though. I got 6 varieties i got to pick through rite now. I didnt plan on running.any of my sin city seeds till about the start of the new year. But if yours turn out nice that might change for me. Lol. I got the sin city catalogue. And all of it looks and sounds like top quality stuff. Good luck.

Top Bottom