Sin City Seed/strain Experience/suggestion

• Thread starter piecemasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

piecemasta

I have an opportunity to purchase a hand full of Sin City Seed strains and TGA seeds as well! I am curious if anyone else has had any experience with any of these strains listed and or which strains are superior in terms of THC production, yield, etc?

Sin City Seeds:
Power Nap
Platinum Delights
Sin Mint Cookies
Sin Valley OG
Sins OG
Tangerine Power
Blue Power
Sour Jefe
White Nightmare
Nightmare OG
Petrolium Nightmare
The REM

TGA Seeds - Conspiracy Kush
TGA Seeds - Hurkle
TGA Seeds - Cuvee
TGA Seeds - Sonic Screwdriver
TGA Seeds - Space Bomb
TGA Seeds - Qush
TGA Seeds - JillyBean
TGA Seeds - Jesus OG Kush
TGA Seeds - Chernobyl
TGA Seeds - 9lb Hammer
TGA Seeds - Querkle
TGA Seeds - Jack Straw
TGA Seeds - Ripped Bubba
TGA Seeds - Kaboom
TGA Seeds - Vortex
TGA Seeds - The Third Dimension

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I am about to pop 15 Tangerine Power beans from Sincity and I have done a lot of research myself (on SinCity, not a ton of research on TGA other than they have good lines that are more geared towards flavor and enjoyable smoke than yield and potency in most cases, potency still being a secondary priority in their breeding program - which is similar to how I plant to run mine).

SinCity's seemingly first big hit strain was the Blue Power, which they have used to make quite a few crosses and hybrids. The Blue Power is a very well structured plant (growing structure) with a high potency. I hear the flavor is good to almost great.

I was about to purchase some BP seeds, but I already had two packs of seeds that are results of BP crosses. I have the Tangerine Power and the SinValley OG, both crossed to SinCity's BP male.

I plan to start breeding myself as a personal hobby, and like the sound of obtaining a good BP male, but I already have some direction in where I want to go with my projects, so I decided to just stick with the two option I have because the Tangerine Power is a great flavored (by research only), mostly sativa strain. I think a great keeper male of this would pair VERY nicely to my XJ-13 clone :)

Also, the SinValley OG sounds to be a good potent plant, and I hope to find a good female keeper in the 15 regular seeds because I want to add a good piney, fuely flavored option to my grow line of mother plants.

I was looking into the PowerNap (I think it was) but do research on that one if you think about choosing it, I think a lot of people did not like the cross, even though it was a cross of two great plants.

My take - I think SinCity has great potential and have proven themselves over and again. I will be germinating my seeds in about a day or two and I definitely will be creating a grow journal on them. Give it a few days and check in my signature to see if I have started one yet. I will add the link to my sig once I do.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

mrgg

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

PS

TGA Subcool
- Jillybean is supposed to be superb [sweet] flavor
- I have grown out the vortex, the smell and taste were off-the-charts, did not get me super high though. It may have been my growing that stunted the potency, (long story short) you never really know for sure.
- Jesus OG - supposed to be very potent, I hear

SinCity
- Petroleum Nightmare - I will likely buy next myself. I am very interested in this cross.
- Sins OG is supposed to be real good, but I have run the Kosher Kush before and had a hermie problem, so I will refrain from that one myself.
- SinMint - sounds good, but I know the forum cut of GSC can be hermie proned, and yes I have grown out a different GSC and stressed the crap out of it and it did NOT hermie (so I am keeping it) but I will be staying away from GSC-anything, in general, probably forever. Other than my proven GSC female of course, which actually has a doughy-red wine flavor to the smoke, very different than most describe.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I've grown 75% of sins gear. If I was you id go with sinmint sinvalley bluepower and blue petrol. Only sin straini didn't really like was plat delight. I got grape cereal phenos that I didn't like the smell and taste on. Not that they were bad I just didn't like it personally. Blue Petrol=FUEL very little kush to my pheno just pure fuel.Sinmint=cookie chocolate bubba type kush. Sinvalley=lemony piney Kush. blue power=blue muffiny kush.blue power compliments gsc very well

HGW562

HGW562

Just finishing up a pack of Sin Mints. Lots of great variety. Had one hermi early in flower but don't let that deter you. SCS has never let me down.

chuckchill

chuckchill

I am about to pop 15 Tangerine Power beans from Sincity and I have done a lot of research myself (on SinCity, not a ton of research on TGA other than they have good lines that are more geared towards flavor and enjoyable smoke than yield and potency in most cases, potency still being a secondary priority in their breeding program - which is similar to how I plant to run mine).
ive not ,yet,! run s,c:(soo!sorry. kinda a tga old school fan.lol. ta say the least.haha. my 1,st seeds. the now WORLD LOVED ,VORTEX+ QUERKLE:-) i paid allmost 1000 ,for the 2,packs. lol. 1,st tga seeds. then i was 100% weed nerd ! BUT BECAME TO REALISE BUTTOOL. SORRY! SUBTOOL + MIZZPILL? OMG. they ask for 100$! AMERICAN! FOR A DOUBLE PERK + A PACK OF THEB9,POUND HAMMER SEEDS! ONLY TO ASK A MONTH LATER + GET NO RESPONSE:( .SO? I COMPLAINED. ,OOOHH. BY THE WAY? I NEVER ONLY SENT 100$! THATS A FUKING INSULYT FOR A DOUBLE PERK + A PACK OF SEEDS!. BUT I SENT 200ÂŁ ASWELL. U.K POUNDS! . SO APROX? 275,ISH DOLLARS. WEN I COMPLAINED HE SAID! WELL AT THE END OF YHE DAY? IM IN AMERICA!UR IN THE U.K:(.. THAT WAS JINX PROOF + THE DANK TANK AUTISM FUND TO!. I MENTION SUB+ JILL AS THEY BOTH INVOLVED THEM ,SELVES., REAL NASTY TO ME OVER THE NET THO.COS ID BE WHOOPING HIM AS MY BIRD WHOOPED HIS.HAHA, BUT IF HE NEEDED MY 230ÂŁ? SOO BAD? WELL. IT SAYS A LOT. I STILL LIKE MOST TGA STRAINS THO.HA,
SinCity's seemingly first big hit strain was the Blue Power, which they have used to make quite a few crosses and hybrids. The Blue Power is a very well structured plant (growing structure) with a high potency. I hear the flavor is good to almost great.

I was about to purchase some BP seeds, but I already had two packs of seeds that are results of BP crosses. I have the Tangerine Power and the SinValley OG, both crossed to SinCity's BP male.

I plan to start breeding myself as a personal hobby, and like the sound of obtaining a good BP male, but I already have some direction in where I want to go with my projects, so I decided to just stick with the two option I have because the Tangerine Power is a great flavored (by research only), mostly sativa strain. I think a great keeper male of this would pair VERY nicely to my XJ-13 clone :)

Also, the SinValley OG sounds to be a good potent plant, and I hope to find a good female keeper in the 15 regular seeds because I want to add a good piney, fuely flavored option to my grow line of mother plants.

I was looking into the PowerNap (I think it was) but do research on that one if you think about choosing it, I think a lot of people did not like the cross, even though it was a cross of two great plants.

My take - I think SinCity has great potential and have proven themselves over and again. I will be germinating my seeds in about a day or two and I definitely will be creating a grow journal on them. Give it a few days and check in my signature to see if I have started one yet. I will add the link to my sig once I do.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

mrgg

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Tangerine Power was dank. If you don't mind the flowering time. I'm not sure if it's like this acros the board, but in my experience the two phenos I selected were 65+ day strains and every pheno I had seemed to take a while to finish. Straight up oranges/tangerines!

What Pimp T said about Platinum Delights, but that may be just a personal thing. For me the grape representation dominates the phenos in this cross, but one of my plants had rounded edges on the leaves and had this unique vigor and smell...NO grape at all in flower. She smelt just like cookies and kush. I had about 8-9 females, which I all ran twice, but the cookie kush pheno with no grape in it is an indica lovers heaven. That cut is staying around for a long time. Extracts are extra cookie kushery in taste and the wax is some of the most potent I've had in my life.

G gnome

G gnome

I did a couple rips of jilly bean last year. I gave it a fair shake but didn't make the cut. Wasn't strong enough. It did make some of the tastiest hash though. Somewhat airy flower formation. Took a long time to veg. The main reason i didnt keep it goin though was the smell. It was loud but not what i was looking for. If you like some loud ass fruity smelling shit give it a shot.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I've popped packs of Sour Jefe, Power Nap, White Nightmare, Platinum Delights, and SLVBK.

I didnt keep any of the White Nightmare or Platinum Delights. One pheno of Power Nap really impressed me, and one Sour Jefe. My SLVBK won't get a fair shake. 5 of 15 seeds germed.....and only one was a female.

RG420

RG420

I've got a banging Tangerine power a little unstable but well worth the effort to keep her happy! Plenty of root space :)
Lost all my seed collection in a recent move but think I'll be starting off with some of there gear Dream and Sour for sho! And always waiting for sinmints to come bk in stock might even get the Blue Power to and blue petrol :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran qush from tga and I had a bad hermi problem only one female didn't herm out of 7 the rest males one good girl was straight bubba cherry tho..sin on the other hand I cracked some tang power and loved it every pheno I got was killer how ever I did get some balls on a few lower ones they seemed to be the agent o leaning phenos just about all were citrus fule funk my fave cut was a bp leaning one super stout frosty like nothing I've ever seen and smelt like orange CLEANER .I also ran power diesel and I loved it shorter flowering and smelt like baby poo smell penetrated the wall. I'm currently running sequioa strawberry s.l.v.b.k. el Jefe and something else .sin is the man he hooked me up at the Denver cup because he loved my tang power

RG420

RG420

I ran qush from tga and I had a bad hermi problem only one female didn't herm out of 7 the rest males one good girl was straight bubba cherry tho..sin on the other hand I cracked some tang power and loved it every pheno I got was killer how ever I did get some balls on a few lower ones they seemed to be the agent o leaning phenos just about all were citrus fule funk my fave cut was a bp leaning one super stout frosty like nothing I've ever seen and smelt like orange CLEANER .I also ran power diesel and I loved it shorter flowering and smelt like baby poo smell penetrated the wall. I'm currently running sequioa strawberry s.l.v.b.k. el Jefe and something else .sin is the man he hooked me up at the Denver cup because he loved my tang power

Keep us posted on the sequoia strawberry bro iv been looking at thAt also

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Will do so far they are bigger than most of the beans I popped except for the jefe those babys are huge.so far tho I have yet to have a single sin bean not germ within 48 hours. I used to be all about tga till sin blew me away plus 3 15 packs for 100 can't beat that. If you can grab some power diesel I saw the bay had some left that strain was amazing I had to cull it because it was so strong smelling one lady cut threw 2filters a few gallons of ona and straight threw my neighbors wall

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Haven't ran Sin City yet, except SLVBK but I don't count that because it is the worst strain imaginable. I do have powernap though and excited about that and Sour Nightmare (less excited because they are feminized). TGA has some good gear. Ran Third Dimension and 9lb hammer, love them both because the grow fast and strong. I have Cuve'e and I am really pumped to start those, the Aficionado cross is very exciting to me. I would also recommend Mothertongue by TGA(Jinxproof) if you can get it....real good stuff

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Haven't ran Sin City yet, except SLVBK but I don't count that because it is the worst strain imaginable. I do have powernap though and excited about that and Sour Nightmare (less excited because they are feminized). TGA has some good gear. Ran Third Dimension and 9lb hammer, love them both because the grow fast and strong. I have Cuve'e and I am really pumped to start those, the Aficionado cross is very exciting to me. I would also recommend Mothertongue by TGA(Jinxproof) if you can get it....real good stuff

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Hey Matt could you enlighten me on why the s.l.v.b.k was the worst strains ever I happen to be going threw a pack right now. Low yield? Hermi prone? I'm bummed to hear it's the worst as I was looking forward to it so much

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

The LVBK had a really bad germination rate. The ones that made it all but one were male. The one female was a huge pain in the ass to flower, and when it was all said and done the weed was underwhelming. I felt like this strain dragged me through hell for no reward. The worst part was I heard all this before hand from 2 separate people and grew it anyway. I hope your experience is better than mine!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So far I'm 100%grem rate so fingers crossed but I will for sure be watching it I'm a huge bubba fan so I'm praying. I have some tga tardis that is killer bro I recommend you swoop a pack

Top Bottom