Sin City @ The Seattle Cup!

• Thread starter One Flip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Sin City for having the best booth IMO at the cup! It just wasn't the fact that they gave out a thousand dollars worth of glass or throwing out 5o packs of their best gear (not testers) to the crowd.. It was just their attitude in whole compared to most (not all) of the other breeders that had tables.. If you were at the show and around their booth you would understand.. Plus they have a very professional seed catalog & packaging <--- This is how a company should be ran.. Best of luck to SS.. I have a few packs I grabbed off the farm already in line to run.. Plus I am looking forward to running the new gear I grabbed at the show..

~flip

urban1026835

urban1026835

sounds like you had a good time.. One day I will be at an event to meet some of you guys and gals

One Flip

One Flip

What new gear did u grip up at the cuo

I grabbed a nice little assortment.. I think i'm going to run the Tangerine, Platinum & Sins Og first.. not sure yet.. but I definitely got em' in line:)

IMG 2776

One Flip

One Flip

I'm Doing Platinum & Sinmint Now They're Looking Promising
I was just over there checking them out.. They are looking nice.. At the cup Sins had a piece of Key Lime that he use in a newer cross that was fire.. I thought I read in one of the posts here that someone was testing them..But i couldn't find it.. I believe he crossed it with blue power..Anyway.. They were all gone by the time I got there. Sins also had a Whitenightmare x Jefe cross coming that sounded $$.. Anyone heard about what's coming down the shoots from SCS?

Pimp T

Pimp T

There Is A Couple Threads At Sin City's Forum Of The Key Lime Pie. Sins Working On A GG4 Cross With BluePower. Theres A Couple New Strains Im A Sin Tester I Got NightMare Cookies( WhiteNightxForum) Testing Now. Theres A Few New Sin Crosses In Testing With WhiteNightMare A Goji Cross Tang.Power Cross White Strawberry Cross El Jefe Cross Plat.GSC Cross
All With White Nightmare. @One Flip

One Flip

One Flip

There Is A Couple Threads At Sin City's Forum Of The Key Lime Pie. Sins Working On A GG4 Cross With BluePower. Theres A Couple New Strains Im A Sin Tester I Got NightMare Cookies( WhiteNightxForum) Testing Now. Theres A Few New Sin Crosses In Testing With WhiteNightMare A Goji Cross Tang.Power Cross White Strawberry Cross El Jefe Cross Plat.GSC Cross
All With White Nightmare. @One Flip
Sweet line up.. I am glad your having success running Sins gear.. I think I'll crack
the White Nightmare as well, I remember Sins saying it was a monster producer! Have you had a chance to puff on the WN?

RicoT

RicoT

Wow you def got a grip.
My Sin Mints are all so similar and appealing despite few issues, it's hard to imagine you'll need 1/2 of those seeds for each strain to find something you like..

Also funny your post focuses on their customer service because it's basically exactly what led me back to this forum just now to start a thread. Really good people that stand by their products. And for decent reason.. Some serious genetics they're playing with.

Best of luck with whatever you choose brother. I'm sure it'll be great.

Top Bottom