Since I can't get my hands on OG Kush Whats next best

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Yes OG Kush is one of my favourites and it is not made from seed as well clones are unavailable. I was wondering if there is another line of genetics close?
I've heard Gogi og is good but are there others closer?
Just hunting down my favs.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

theres a million OG Kush seeds out their... I ran a freebie of Reserva Privadas OG Kush and it was a extremely good OG, very lemony dank goodness .. Ill put up a few pics give me a minute...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Here's a few pics, as I mentioned this is reserva privadas OG Kush and was a single Fem seed freebie

Dynamite

Dynamite

OGraskal's WiFi OGkush

Divine had some Hell's OGkush s1's , my friend and I swooped 4 packs of those

Karma's Genetics list is extensive with OG's in the mix

619ster

619ster

I ran dinafem 's og kush available everywhere and was not a bad plant tbh .....View attachment 336896View attachment 336897View attachment 336898
Hey never remember seeing a smoke report if there was one. How was it compared to real OG (if you have the experience)? Was it fuely and expansive? Mine didn't have much fuel, and had a sweet flavor in there not associated with the OG Kush clones. Was good for a seed though since I wasn't actually after true OG from it. Would've run it a couple more times too had I cloned it.

And I highly agree on White Fire. So far the closest I've got to that true OG dankness in seed form. Although I did find a killer OG dom Alien Rock Candy from Alien which to me is better than White Fire, but you can tell there's something extra in there flavor-wise (more candy lemon than pine-sol lemon).

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey never remember seeing a smoke report if there was one. How was it compared to real OG (if you have the experience)? Was it fuely and expansive? Mine didn't have much fuel, and had a sweet flavor in there not associated with the OG Kush clones. Was good for a seed though since I wasn't actually after true OG from it. Would've run it a couple more times too had I cloned it.

And I highly agree on White Fire. So far the closest I've got to that true OG dankness in seed form. Although I did find a killer OG dom Alien Rock Candy from Alien which to me is better than White Fire, but you can tell there's something extra in there flavor-wise (more candy lemon than pine-sol lemon).
being in a non medical state i would have to say i really have not had many different og's to base it off of , Did buy a bag of some super funky chemy og fuel once that was awesome but all dude could say was it was og kush . smoke woody - humbolt - larry - tahoe and of them besides the unnamed bag - the larry was the best i had

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It's too bad CBF isnt at the farm anymore my Og Jam is kick ass it's the tastiest bud I've ever had. I was too lucky snagging that pack on a relist. Ive never smoked the real "OG Kush" and my experience has been limited here in mi.

A pack that Ive been eyeing is the Lizard King Og from Golden Lion. Im sure it wouldnt be hard to find a killer pheno in those.

fractal

fractal

Super Silver from Mr Nice. I found a pheno that was mistaken by lots of people for a super sick OG. Total different genetics but the same or better level of funk and effect. Have fun hunting for the perfect pheno for you. Doesn't get better than incense and tropical fruit punch bowl combo, and high yields.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

tahoe og from cali connect will have some nice phenos. I have ran them personally with good luck but there was a bad thing and that was the mom auto flowered on me and I could not clone her which made me extremely sad. I actually found a pheno that was more "og" than the cut, imo.

Top Bottom