• Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Officially had my amazing looking hermie on me day 17... She looked beautifulz

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Damn! That's tough man, sorry to see that. I hope this isn't a trend with Sincity female beans. I typically avoid fems, but in theory they eliminate a lot of unnecessary work if you're not breeding. Is that your only hermit out of you Sincity beans? I'm quietly anticipated some hermies out of mine.

N

nightmarecreature

Anyone else find that reversing the forum cut creates sterile pollen? Basically the forum will accept pollen but reversed forum pollen doesn't take.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
This was not a fem'ed sinmint it was "regular". And just to let people know my tangerine power did the same thing... Beautiful pistils.. Flipped to flower... 2 weeks later.. Bam dried up and Hermed.

I have 20 other strains that are fine and never have had an issue... But two sin city lines in two runs? Kinda fuxking annoying considering I dump primo god damn money. Far as I'm
Concerned fuck the hype. Get me seeds that don't herm. Ill stick to exotic, and Devine thanks

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
And for anyone that's gonna doubt my ability and "all the grower" I'm gonna kindly tell you to fuck off because sin city's seeds are the ONLY ONES DOING IT. Really really pissed off right now

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Pix of my Calyxes shrivelin on a once gorgeous tangerine power plant. I'm gonna let it go another few days and then rip it up and burn it. And count my precious time and money spent to finding females done for sin city. Huge let down guys seriously. The ONLY keeper I have got was from 15 night fire og seeds and it's comparability to other strains is mediocre at best. Sorry to rip on sin city so hard but this is months of work and potentially more medicine I have to explain to patients what a hermaphroditism in plants is like *roll eyes*

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

This was not a fem'ed sinmint it was "regular". And just to let people know my tangerine power did the same thing... Beautiful pistils.. Flipped to flower... 2 weeks later.. Bam dried up and Hermed.
Sorry to hear that smh...did your Tangerine Power come from regular seeds aswell? Can you explain this last sentence in this quote for clarity, sometimes when I typing while angry I don't clearly explain myself...I'd be upset too though...so, you started flowering and two weeks later you saw them hermie? Is the first pic a pic of the hermie? That picture in particular looks like a couple of weeks from fully showing its sex...can you post another pic that shows the pistils and balls? The other plants in the last pic look good...do the sincity herms have tops like the others in your last pic? Just trying to get clarity cuz I have them going as well...

urban1026835

urban1026835

Not that this is about sinmint but is about gsc s1's so figured it is somewhat relevant.

Right now I have a BCBD GSC fem Day 35 that I have yet to pick a sack from but she is in the front of the tent and gets a good eye fucking daily.

I have never grown the forum cut but have smoked quite a bit whenever I vesit my family back home in Vegas.

Will post a pic on here in a few if you want, as far as the growing side she does look a lot like the forum. Grows a little like an og nice dark leaves and for as far along in flower as she is she is stacking a lot of super dense,frosty,but marker thick (tad skinny)buds which seems to be her m.o. a whole lot of .5-1 g dense nuggets.

No smell as of yet and surely nothing that I know to be GSC.

Btw if It isn't cool to post this here just say something I will remove, not trying to derail anything.

Also sorry to hear all this sin city stuff. Was a time when I was close to buying stuff from them until 2 other people who's word and skill I trust also reported herm issues.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Sorry to hear that smh...did your Tangerine Power come from regular seeds aswell? Can you explain this last sentence in this quote for clarity, sometimes when I typing while angry I don't clearly explain myself...I'd be upset too though...so, you started flowering and two weeks later you saw them hermie? Is the first pic a pic of the hermie? That picture in particular looks like a couple of weeks from fully showing its sex...can you post another pic that shows the pistils and balls? The other plants in the last pic look good...do the sincity herms have tops like the others in your last pic? Just trying to get clarity cuz I have them going as well...

Yes all these seeds are from their "regular" line up in their "tamper seal" evident bags that all looked great. Sin mint especially was really really vigorous. They show pistils in late veg and in the very start of flower then they start to look like what I showed you in the first pic... Like it isn't showing its sex... Like it literally decided in a week to go back 4 weeks to when it was deciding it's sex and turn male. There's no reason for their switch, I'm growing night fire og which like I said was mediocre from seed but we will see on this first set of clones. I have a card that says "sin city will stand by their product for growers bla bla". Well give me my money and shit back or send me tissue cultures of real plants... Cause I'm tired of running sin city gear and I spent far to much money on all their seeds... Shit I even bought some seeds in Colorado from them at their HTCC booth and TALKED to the breeder and told him to his face I JUST HAD A SIN MINT HERM... He looked at me like I was dumb... Psh

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
It just sucks to back a breeder SO much, talk their seeds up spend months pheno hunting, find a female clone her and flip into flower only to find now I'm: 1 spot short in my room which = 1000$ minimum a plant, 2 clones short in a 8/wk rotation (having to ditch all clones related to shitty genetics), the time I spent moving the plant in to rotation and gettin her settled just to burn her. And this is the second time in a month... Sooo if a sin city guy is roaming, you can see my frustration. And let me tell you, those tangerine power seeds looked great, so do the other 10 strains I got from them but it's not worth my trouble when I have 10 other packs from different breeders who know what they are doing.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Wowwww...I understand why you feel how you feel...I'm gonna take a whole lot of clones of my other gear growing now in preparation for the same. :(

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Today.. Which is usually my trim day... Is now dedicated to moving plants around/planting more clones to make up for sin city. I have a tangerine power that's on the 1st week of my MH 1k's, I wonder if I should just trash her? And I have Las Vegas bubba kush.. Should I trash them? And power nap.. Kill them too? I hate shitty breeding >:\

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I've been reading more about this and all I keep hearing is tangerine power and sin mint especially are hermie prone and apparently people he complaining about sin city in general. I'm done. I'm ripping thousands of dollars up today. What a joke. Thanks sin city seeds, wasting my time, and destroying my rep with you

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
This is my letter to SCS

Ok, usually I wouldn't take the time. But since you threw a card in my bag at HTCC saying you would "stand by your product" and all that.

I've had nothing but issues with your seeds and after finding you guys and being excited about a new breeding company that seemed on the game..
I'm pretty upset.

Lets first, as I'm sure you know.. The problems that come with finding a hermie in week 2 of flower. Or in the tangerine powers case.. The first week...

Planting multiples.. Selecting the females and placing them in my weekly 8/week grow and then having to rip them out once they show balls. So as of now.. In 1 month i have 2
Missing spaces in my 72 plant flower room. Which are valued at 1,000 bucks apiece as I rarely go under 4 oz's a plant and charge a reasonable 10/gram to my patients... Which I tip on 100 active people at any givin time. Then taking clones and filling spaces in my grow with what appears to be dominant females as I flip them into flower. Then having to rip them up and replace them
With stable genetics.

So my time and trouble I hardly think your responsible for, but that is a elementary system for people adding new genetics to legal grows.

But the 90$\pack of these seeds I have to buy.. Is good money, yes I know nothing in comparison to what I can make off of the female
I keep, but I think two different strains and two different hermaphrodites is enough to be somewhat fed up. Especially as I sit here I have your: power nap, alien nightmare, white nightmare, more tangerine power "females", Las Vegas bubba kush, night fire og, sins og, jefe kush, blue power. I have nearly your whole lineup. Nearly a couple thousand in ten packs. And I'm honestly considering trashing everything and starting something I know isn't unstable as fuck.

So, basically.. Every sin mint cookies I've grown has hermed, and every tangerine power I've had is now on the "watch"
For herm.

I'd expect a little more from a group
Of breeders. And looking at your samples at the high times cup it's depressing to see your great stuff and know I'm most likely never going to see that again. I look like an amateur to my
Patients trying
To explain to someone what a hermaphroditic plant is, they look at me like I'm the problem. Hardly in the future will I even mention I have new strains coming up. Not worth the millions of questions and "when is it ready" I hear daily.

Anyway. I don't expect anything, but...grow
A 50 pack of those seeds you push to the public and see if you get
Some keepers. Maybe before throwing a price on them. As of now i will NOT be growing anymore of your product unless I have some Saving grace in the other 6 strains I got in my run with the sin city logo.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Mogrow

Mogrow

so i'm @ the cup in santa rosa and roll up to the sin city tent, ask for the main man. we have good talk. he seems like a stand man kinda guy. he throws me a couple packs of seeds and a tee shirt. he made it right and i would buy from him again.

urban1026835

urban1026835

That's cool Mogrow, in the end so long as the customer is satisfied then the vendor did their job.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
so i'm @ the cup in santa rosa and roll up to the sin city tent, ask for the main man. we have good talk. he seems like a stand man kinda guy. he throws me a couple packs of seeds and a tee shirt. he made it right and i would buy from him again.
Glad To hear bro. You should have hit me up that you were coming to the backyard and you would have left w a few hundred more beans. I had the same experience w the SCS crew. I told big D what happened and broke out some fat ass dabs and asked me to chose beans i wanted. Of course i was all over the blue petrols. What did you get ?

Mogrow

Mogrow

That's cool Mogrow, in the end so long as the customer is satisfied then the vendor did their job.
exactly
Glad To hear bro. You should have hit me up that you were coming to the backyard and you would have left w a few hundred more beans. I had the same experience w the SCS crew. I told big D what happened and broke out some fat ass dabs and asked me to chose beans i wanted. Of course i was all over the blue petrols. What did you get ?
shit JB, sorry i missed ya, would have been cool to hang out with ya, cup was a hoot. got to talk with some real good people, spoke with steve deagelo, nice guy
was that og raskals tent or just so wanna be copy cats????
maybe next time bro, damn i love the bay area.
got some sin mint fems and some blue power, i think:confused:, alot of dabs, and i'm not a big daber.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
exactly

shit JB, sorry i missed ya, would have been cool to hang out with ya, cup was a hoot. got to talk with some real good people, spoke with steve deagelo, nice guy
was that og raskals tent or just so wanna be copy cats????
maybe next time bro, damn i love the bay area.
got some sin mint fems and some blue power, i think:confused:, alot of dabs, and i'm not a big daber.
ya it was OGR's crew, but don't think OGR was there himself. I missed meeting up with a lot of peeps, but there's always next time.

Nice score on those Blue powers-I think it's SCS best strain, but that's from what I have tried so far. next time your here, you're welcome to stop by and blaze a few fatties...

Top Bottom