Six Shooter, Wild Green Shark

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madvillian

Madvillian

I just got ahold of some six shooter and wild green shark auto beans. I've been looking forward to growing the six shooter for awhile now, anybody have any experience with these strains? Anyway.

5- 3 gallon smart pots
Grown in fox farms OF/HF mixed with about a 2:1 soil perlite ratio
2 will get fed biobizz
2 will get fed fox farms trio
1 I haven't decided yet
All under an 800w LED for veg and bloom
Haven't used the LED a full cycle nor have I touched bio buzz before so this should be fun!
Any tips or input very appreciated, and I have read as many threads as my brain and eyes can handle over the passed..10 years haha

Last edited:
Madvillian

Madvillian

I just got ahold of some six shooter and wild green shark auto beans. I've been looking forward to growing the six shooter for awhile now, anybody have any experience with these strains? Anyway.

5- 3 gallon smart pots
Grown in fox farms OF/HF mixed with about a 2:1 soil perlite ratio
2 will get fed biobizz
2 will get fed fox farms trio
1 I haven't decided yet
All under an 800w LED for veg and bloom
Haven't used the LED a full cycle nor have I touched bio buzz before so this should be fun!
Any tips or input very appreciated, and I have read as many threads as my brain and eyes can handle over the passed..10 years haha
Beans are Germing, my rhizotonic and seedling light came, soils mixed and watered in holding at a cool 5.8

H

heisen

tried the biobiz and wasnt impressed.I had heard somewhere that the usa biobiz was diluted bullshit and the good stuff was only sold in europe.It did ok with photos in fox farm but with autos the yield sucked.

Madvillian

Madvillian

tried the biobiz and wasnt impressed.I had heard somewhere that the usa biobiz was diluted bullshit and the good stuff was only sold in europe.It did ok with photos in fox farm but with autos the yield sucked.
Funny you say that, I actually read that somewhere and made sure the biobizz Came right from Europe, but I also have the general organics line, as a fall back...forgot to list that part hah

Madvillian

Madvillian

Just waiting on one now, this is my little auto seedling setup until the closets open (about a week or 2) also can't wait to run this line of nutrients

IMG 1481
IMG 1482
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Just waiting on one now, this is my little auto seedling setup until the closets open (about a week or 2) also can't wait to run this line of nutrients
I use this same lineup throughout all my soil plants. Best results, just use the cal mag, seaweed extract and bio root. I don't even implement the Bio Grow until the plants are yellowing up. Diamond black will burn the shit outta the plants, and haven't even touched the bio marine. half the dosage on any recommended feeding IMO.

Madvillian

Madvillian

I use this same lineup throughout all my soil plants. Best results, just use the cal mag, seaweed extract and bio root. I don't even implement the Bio Grow until the plants are yellowing up. Diamond black will burn the shit outta the plants, and haven't even touched the bio marine. half the dosage on any recommended feeding IMO.
Thanks for the tip! That stopped a lot of issues down the line haha

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Haha when I
Thanks for the tip! That stopped a lot of issues down the line haha
first bought this years ago when just starting out I really fucked over the plants by following exactly the recipe on the back. I got really shit yields, dark green forest plants, nute burn you name it. I read a post I was in with I believe @heisenbubble and he said it perfectly; that business as you know are out for your money and they'll up the dosage just to make you buy more as if there recipe works the best. Well, I'm watching this one man

Madvillian

Madvillian

Haha when I

first bought this years ago when just starting out I really fucked over the plants by following exactly the recipe on the back. I got really shit yields, dark green forest plants, nute burn you name it. I read a post I was in with I believe @heisenbubble and he said it perfectly; that business as you know are out for your money and they'll up the dosage just to make you buy more as if there recipe works the best. Well, I'm watching this one man
I also follow a few threads of his and I've seen some impressive grows with this nutrient line done right, I love this site.. takes a lot of trial and error out of the equation

Madvillian

Madvillian

Aaaaand they're off! I'm debating whether or not to give em a tiny bit of rhizotonic in a day or two just as a root boost before I start my G.O schedule

IMG 1505
Madvillian

Madvillian

Sorry it's been so long, just added a new edition to the family (:

IMG 1585
IMG 1586
IMG 1587

Latest posts

Top Bottom