Triangle mints aka cake :)
Week9
20170924 184814

Mid week 7
20170924 184723

sixstring

sixstring

What About Citizen Cobs And The Dawgs Beloved Vero Angels???:cool:
bow wow chica bow wow woof woof :p whats up dawgy ,hows it goin ?
i been watchin the shit show unfold over there from time to time,boy some folks r dumb lol.i miss some of you guys but i cant say the same about the non grower bs or the site itself haha.
dawg says shitizen fer da win,and your a zero if ya dont use vero :cool:

The Dawg

The Dawg

I Hear Ya On The Non Growing BS. Everyone's An Expert. I'm Scouting For A New Site To Hang Out And Show Off My Grows. Check It In February I Will Be Moving To The Cleveland Area :cool:

Oh And Add Me A Humping Simile:smoking:

sixstring

sixstring

I Hear Ya On The Non Growing BS. Everyone's An Expert. I'm Scouting For A New Site To Hang Out And Show Off My Grows. Check It In February I Will Be Moving To The Cleveland Area :cool:

Oh And Add Me A Humping Simile:smoking:

We would love to have ya around dawgy and we wont hold the shitizens against ya haha.

W

walter.s

Oh boy this is some dirty dirty led smut, you're filthy Six. I first started reading this thread earlier in the year when I was planning my led build. I had a couple UFOs back in 2010ish that kinda soured my led experience. I feel we have finally reached the tipping point with leds, controllers and spectrum. First build is 6 Vero29 C @1400ma in a 4x4, I have another 3 veros on standby but I think 9 of the vero2 C would be overkill.

I gotta re read your thread so I apologize if this has already been answered.

Have you changed any environmental factors or nutrient stuff since moving to led?

sixstring

sixstring

Oh boy this is some dirty dirty led smut, you're filthy Six. I first started reading this thread earlier in the year when I was planning my led build. I had a couple UFOs back in 2010ish that kinda soured my led experience. I feel we have finally reached the tipping point with leds, controllers and spectrum. First build is 6 Vero29 C @1400ma in a 4x4, I have another 3 veros on standby but I think 9 of the vero2 C would be overkill.

I gotta re read your thread so I apologize if this has already been answered.

Have you changed any environmental factors or nutrient stuff since moving to led?
i have moved my temps up just a bit from 78f to 80-82f and some plants will need a dose of calmag now n then but most are fine without it.if you wanna toss up some biuld pics here i would love to see them. :cool:

mactheman

mactheman

hi Six mate ,i see your still putting ya buds in the freezer to get the frosted look ,,lol....all the best ,,,mac,,

B

Blaiz

Gonna read this thread through when I have time! Been using G8LED 240s in a bank and getting same great results. Wondering if using the heat sink versus the G8 fan cooled results in less energy usage? Those little fans are noisy and must consume a fair amount electric.

sixstring

sixstring

cant say i ever heard of those g8led 240 @Blaiz can ya toss up a link so i can check em out ?

Top Bottom