Panorama with the new phone :)
IMG 20171202 104328 056
IMG 20171202 104328 054
IMG 20171202 185158019 BURST001
IMG 20171201 174059375
IMG 20171202 210250 609

sixstring

sixstring

Veg room almost there.will be 2 tiers on the bigger stuff.still need to put a 2 x 4 shelf in for the clone/ seed area.bad knee bad shoulder seem to be getting worse every day lol.
View attachment 761726 View attachment 761728

Pretty crazy how 1 person working in a 24 x 32 building would make co2 levels go up.when enter the building it's hoovering around 575 to 600 ppm
View attachment 761727

Can't believe I did that and then buried it with another post :facepalm:

nono 2560

nono 2560

Pour cement tomorrow and then we start filling up that breaker box :)
View attachment 649038

Gunna take alot of cobz to max out this panel lmao
View attachment 649039
man do you do contract work, am in process of starting again 20yrs later, going legal here and did good in the old days loving led lights not prices, holy fuck crazy those bars your building for 400+ rock. I am gonna double up on the research, have the skills, tradesman got mig welders, just gotta up the electrical knowledge......so dope thanks for all the info, great looking weed bro......fuck can't wait praise jesus lmao

nono 2560

nono 2560

Thanks House I'm lookin forward to it.
Fatawa I've got $800 in invested
Thanks Six String it's been a lot of fun doin this project. I whish I knew more about how much light there is available to the plants and if driving the COBs at a higher amperage would be of benefit. There are COBs that run 75 volts @ 3.4 A but there is a point of diminishing returns and Growmau5's explanation of how much light is too much was over my head.
wow that is smokin....small world man 6 months ago i started geting online weed and the strains were so good sparked my old self..lol. growmau5, west coast cannabis, cody oebel, monarch gardens. seem to run into these guys all over the place.
Anyway i now cannot pay out fucking rageous prices for junk in fancy boxes lol time to get a mit and get in the game awesome room, super plants all my best wishes and success brother!!

brazel

brazel

man do you do contract work, am in process of starting again 20yrs later, going legal here and did good in the old days loving led lights not prices, holy fuck crazy those bars your building for 400+ rock. I am gonna double up on the research, have the skills, tradesman got mig welders, just gotta up the electrical knowledge......so dope thanks for all the info, great looking weed bro......fuck can't wait praise jesus lmao
I agree the prices ain't kind to the wallet but remember that's just one aspect to your ongoing total cost, you'll get your money back quick and enjoi a lower operating cost every month.

IMO most welding would be done using aluminum cause it's light and efficient at displacing heat. TIG welder would be ideal but can be done with MIG.

My point to this is... welding aluminum is an art where electricity is a law, much harder to be artful in welding aluminum then it is to follow a law.

So what I'm trying to say... I believe upping your electrical knowledge will be easy for you! And I'm stoked to see what you come up with!
Cheers and welcome back!

brazel

brazel

I weld also but I just find using a drill and rivet gun to build the frames is pretty simple and cheap enough.
True that! And if you don't have a rivet gun(which are awesome) a screw and nut works but use nylok nut, lock washer or locktite. I've never welded anything I've used in my grow room. Before the days of tents, I used a lot of strut. Strut is petty awesome its modular, but if I was to weld aluminum all the way.

bicky studs

bicky studs

@sixstring i bought a 4x8 tent as it was cheaper than building rooms and lining with mylar.
my original plan was for 2 3x3 rooms.
so now i need more 3590s.
you think i can get away with 15 running 50w max?
ive already got 10 running off two drivers. if i go to 18 like i want id need two more drivers:mad:.
i dont really want my tent packed so maybe we could say 3x7 effective grow space.
i know you have played alot with wattage and spacing. wats the biggest spacing at 50w without losing too much yield?

sixstring

sixstring

@sixstring i bought a 4x8 tent as it was cheaper than building rooms and lining with mylar.
ive already got 10 running off two drivers. if i go to 18 like i want id need two more drivers:mad:.
i dont really want my tent packed so maybe we could say 3x7 effective grow space.
i know you have played alot with wattage and spacing. wats the biggest spacing at 50w without losing too much yield?
its doable but even at 3 x 7 you really need 18 to 20 cobs over the space @ 50w each.i would not go more than 12 or 13 in on center with my cob spacing.i have my lower powered cobs spaced at 10in oc

bicky studs

bicky studs

thanks m8.
thats wat i thought!
guess ill push my luck with 15 n throw another 5 in asap.
im already way over wat i was planning on spending. ill have to break it the mrs just at the right time:love2:

stonestacker

stonestacker

thanks m8.
thats wat i thought!
guess ill push my luck with 15 n throw another 5 in asap.
im already way over wat i was planning on spending. ill have to break it the mrs just at the right time:love2:
But my love it's a investment.
My wife had her doubts when I was setting up, and watching me spend way more than I budgeted. Now she is like how could I have ever doubted you. Saves us so much not having to buy meds. Best investment ever...

bicky studs

bicky studs

But my love it's a investment.
My wife had her doubts when I was setting up, and watching me spend way more than I budgeted. Now she is like how could I have ever doubted you. Saves us so much not having to buy meds. Best investment ever...

she couldnt understand why when she gets all she needs from my hps system....told her she could drive those pigs, time i got my ferrari:cool:
she was in for 1k but ive already more than doubled that n havent told her yet:badboy: im gunna have to soon cause the xmas lists are getting too long....
have to beg for forgivness already:p:p:p

MW7945

MW7945

I'm only running 6 in a 4x4 tent. But... @75 watts. I don't think 15 @ 50w would cut it

bicky studs

bicky studs

I'm only running 6 in a 4x4 tent. But... @75 watts. I don't think 15 @ 50w would cut it
im running two flower cycles in there so if i start monday ill have over a month to get some more for the otherside. h4ppyf4rmer cranking the goods with 18 veros @50 in a 4x8 so if i do a run with 15 then after with 20 we'll know more :cool: got dimmable drivers so ill have good spacing with 20 might be able to dim

MW7945

MW7945

im running two flower cycles in there so if i start monday ill have over a month to get some more for the otherside. h4ppyf4rmer cranking the goods with 18 veros @50 in a 4x8 so if i do a run with 15 then after with 20 we'll know more :cool: got dimmable drivers so ill have good spacing with 20 might be able to dim

Tbh, 15 will do the job, but losing 150 actual watts can make a decent difference

Latest posts

Top Bottom