Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

should i get fuses to put in after the driver?
got it wired up but i could put them in later.
do we need a earth somewhere?
i connected the earth from the driver to the earth in the wall.... wat about the cob fixtures?

Toaster79

Toaster79

i connected the earth from the driver to the earth in the wall.... wat about the cob fixtures?

No ground on the driver, framing, heatsinks. Does your driver even have a ground connection? I don't think so.

If you want to put a fuse in there, put it on the AC side of the driver not on the DC, and use a slow blow fuse so you don't have to change it every time your lights come on because of the in rush current.

bicky studs

bicky studs

yes driver has three wires input, two output.
thanks
No ground on the driver, framing, heatsinks. Does your driver even have a ground connection? I don't think so.

If you want to put a fuse in there, put it on the AC side of the driver not on the DC, and use a slow blow fuse so you don't have to change it every time your lights come on because of the in rush current.
ill just leave the fuses i think

sixstring

sixstring

What.. Now de bulbs are you going to mix them in?
For now I'll prob have a hps side and a led side in flower.still may mix some cmh with the cobs.

Are you stepping over to the bright side?
1-4 today are you ready to plow.
Not really but whatever lol.wish I had another 2 weeks to puts around in the new shop.got 2 inches this morning and 2 to 3 on the way.been able to salt everything away so far but probably gonna push some piles tonight just for a tune up run haha.wifes birthday and she ain't happy about being in a truck all night.i told her ahh just shorter of breath and 1 day closer to death :)

sixstring

sixstring

Still lots to do to get this place totally up and running.
IMG 20171211 170802429

Ikes og from cannarado

IMG 20171211 170751059

Burner is kinda up and running

IMG 20171211 170722022

Reshuffled veg after mama did my potting.need to build a fuckload of led panels still,this room will change alot soon.
IMG 20171211 170808356

Tkbx3 from seedjunkies.1 of several testers coming down the line

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Got a few tables built,still on the fence if I will put wheels on these,not sure how much I would need to move them once everything is up and running smoothly.
Need to start building out all the irrigation now, neverending
IMG 20171218 190925 471
IMG 20171218 182526 102

Some free samples from the grow store :)
IMG 20171217 155447922

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looking good Sixer. That's all the fun shit setting up and designing the rooms and equipment. I'm wondering why you didn't make those drain tables. And I love wheels on my tables. It just makes it easy to clean under them if nothing else. Your tables are short, but I build shelf under the tables and use them for storage that rolls around.

sixstring

sixstring

im still thinking about putting trays on these 2 tables and growing slightly smaller plants on that side of the room.but i dont really water enough to need drainage.the led side will still just have larger plants on the floor i think,that might change as well lol

bicky studs

bicky studs

were making some at work for osram/samsung straight on 2" plasma coated aluminium foil. im keen to see where it goes. i dont now what leds they are using cause they not on the market yet. but the white casing going...full phosphur coating im getting the specs start of next year. keep ya posted

you got all sorts of lights going now. that new veg room is fkn sweet:cool:.
havent tested all my cobs going yet, but im lovin them aye.
thanks again for all the info m8

Latest posts

Top Bottom