Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Why?..Just unpack it..plug it in and go..
Dimmer in front of the 1st COB under the Timber logo.
$100 would buy a bunch of aluminum angle if you want to make a custom frame too:)
Snap2

DAT

DAT

there is a crazy completion going to start on Riu on the 14th. 2 comps side by side and the prizes are tremendous. Party cup grows. The Dawg has 3 lights for prizes and one of them is this one you just showed me!! I just had to tell you all because you might want to try to win one of the lights! I think a couple of you guys go on over there ,no?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

there is a crazy completion going to start on Riu on the 14th. 2 comps side by side and the prizes are tremendous. Party cup grows. The Dawg has 3 lights for prizes and one of them is this one you just showed me!! I just had to tell you all because you might want to try to win one of the lights! I think a couple of you guys go on over there ,no?
Thank you, But from what I hear..RIU is just not worth joining...Good luck to all that join

Freshone

Freshone

I was getting ready to try a 4x4 cob setup but I really liked the tech and the form factor of these hlg 550s.The quantum boards also seem to be very efficient which I'm always looking for.Was going to just try one but why when you can have 2 for twice the price?lol.

Mo fire

Mo fire

Yo needed some advice I'm about to purchase some cobs for the first time. I'm debating between vero or Cree . I know if I get Cree they will run on lower watts and I'll have more cobs to be most efficient . But if I go with vero I'll have less cobs but they will be more watts because I read the vero are efficient at higher watts. What's your opinion on which route is best? It's going to be for some 4x4s or 3x3s.. I wanted the best quality of light. Thx

bicky studs

bicky studs

Yo needed some advice I'm about to purchase some cobs for the first time. I'm debating between vero or Cree . I know if I get Cree they will run on lower watts and I'll have more cobs to be most efficient . But if I go with vero I'll have less cobs but they will be more watts because I read the vero are efficient at higher watts. What's your opinion on which route is best? It's going to be for some 4x4s or 3x3s.. I wanted the best quality of light. Thx
seems six is workin on his plant palace.
its a personal preference thing. more at lower current better coverage...more light sources,
less at higher current more pentration less even coverage....
so you want even cannopies...?

i went with cree at lower current and im stoked so far, dont have veros so cant compare.
hope it helps... six will be back soon im sure

Top Bottom