Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Where? You talking about the new setup in my old spot or something else? My main room has 1k de over the tables and some day those will definitely be gone for leds

The new spot,will probably see how things go but the 750w gavita are very efficient for hps and that shop needs the heat during winter.but it should crush it for 3700w over a 9 x 12
I run the 750s too,mixed with CMH but im just begining to switch the room to 550s and 600s,just wondered if they were just temporary in the new spot.Never thought about needing the added heat there,thats usually our enemy here.

sixstring

sixstring

I run the 750s too,mixed with CMH but im just begining to switch the room to 550s and 600s,just wondered if they were just temporary in the new spot.Never thought about needing the added heat there,thats usually our enemy here.

Yeah in the winter those gavita will help by heating the walls and floor ,and it will remain warmer like above 70f for probably 4 hours before the heater kicks on.the heat in that shop needs to be addressed at some point,right now it's a 1500w electric heater.just need to run a gas line from the new building and slap a small furnace in there some day.

sixstring

sixstring

IMG 20180908 145651058
IMG 20180908 145750160

Bout 10 days in now,need to put up the net and still want to run all the drip lines but it only takes 5 minutes to water now with a wand :cool:

sixstring

sixstring

my attempt at Tesla love song intro
shit that was you ? pretty decent man,maybe a hair fast.slow that down a hair and i bet ya nail every note.i could almost play it that well 20 years ago when it came out but now,lol fuck i cant even remember the notes or move my fingers that fast haha.nice work,give us some more tunes.by the way you pretty much look my age....ya old bastage :cool:

reddwarf

reddwarf

shit that was you ? pretty decent man,maybe a hair fast.slow that down a hair and i bet ya nail every note.i could almost play it that well 20 years ago when it came out but now,lol fuck i cant even remember the notes or move my fingers that fast haha.nice work,give us some more tunes.by the way you pretty much look my age....ya old bastage :cool:
hahahahaha. Thanks, I know I rushed it big time.

D

Digger

Hey @sixstring! Hope all is well! I havent had the chance to go through the entire thread yet, so excuse me if you answered this already. Do you use or have you ever tried the quantum boards? If you have or haven't would you know if the boards offer comparable penetration to the COB's? Also are there any other pro's and con's you could speak on? Thanks!

Top Bottom