Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

i have a Chem that reeks of sulfur skunk chem smell
And the yields are good aswell... one of my faves...
Chem2.jpg
Chem1.jpg

O

organickat

I went though 3 diffrent Chemdog D cut's all fake's in the last 2 year's ..It's all about the name game.One day I will have the real deal
BTW I bet 90% of the east coast sour d around here is fake and I mean not even close and I live a couple hours from it origin's

Venom818

Venom818

The orig 91 def made it out west and i def know a few folk who still have my cut when they moved out west in 94 so its def around but there are crapload of fakes and someone mentioned there Chemdog D tasting like OG if it does its not Chemdog D the Chemdog D does not taste like OG at all the orig 91 cut is very very close to the SFV cut and taste like it but the D is kinda different tasting then the OG .The first time i ran the chemdog seed in 91 i had colas like soda cans it was the crazziest shit i ever saw....[/QUOTE:

I moment in history take note's mofo's coming from the man himself preach on brother chem.:boogie::boogie:<---this is how i feel right know

samino

samino

nope i sure didnt' then:)

What fake chem's you holding bro:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

LOL!!!! FEMDOGS
Just jokin I couldn't help it

Seriously Chemdog what are you going to call it? The 20th Anna Chem?

Or maybe Chemdog R (Rebirth or Reborn)!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

ok im a little confused.i thought Chemdog 91 was a low yeilder did i hear wrong chemdog?and greenthumbdanny does this mean joes Chemdog #4 was a fake?just wondering because i have that Chemdog #4 x dud he made.

Hey bro, ive got shmoes 4, its real, i was confused a couple days ago too, but looked through some old pms, shes good.

T

TIME2UNITE

The skunk va cut is just my origianl 91 chem which guys this Aug will be 20 years old thank god i started those beans i knew that herb was special and knew i had something awesome....BTW i had to rejuvenate it in 1994 and the other day my buddy pulled out 4 beans he had from the 91 when we rejuvenated it in 1994 and we are going to start those 91 chemdog S1 hope they are something good...CD

Why not just CS or STS the original 91 Chem and get thousands of S1 beans off her instead of trying to grow 4 old beans? If they are the same cut it wouldn't make a difference except you'd have a shitload more fresh beans.

H

Highlander

ok im a little confused.i thought Chemdog 91 was a low yeilder did i hear wrong chemdog?and greenthumbdanny does this mean joes Chemdog #4 was a fake?just wondering because i have that Chemdog #4 x dud he made.

91 chem is a big yielder inside and a huge yielder outside

C

CrackMan265

91 chem is a big yielder inside and a huge yielder outside

I was also under the impression that the 91 was a small yielder, read that from many different sources but if chemdog says it's not, lol than I guess its not. Would love to hear your input Chem as to how the your 91 is compared to the D. :cool0019:

J

joaquin386

Why not get the whole story again from the horses mouth? Well if he is not tired of repeating it constantly.

C

chemdog

The yields are not like they used to be but def still can kick 2 plus off a plant i think my first yield i got 4 zips and that was in this thing called a emily's garden with straight up chemicals lol shit tasted awesome though lol .... the emilys garden is this 6 cell with grow rocks and a small res it looks like what u put dishes in at restraunts like the bus trays and holds 6 containers with grow rocks and sits in water with a air stone..got rid of that quick and went to soil just to let you all know i got the bagseed in july 1991 and started right away Fatherchem also had this P-BUD that was sick i have not seen anything since then like it i wish i still had beans i had a sick collection of beans from 1990-2008 and the got stolen at my boys house from inside his freezer total random and i still had 3 orig 1991 beans left in there so they are gone now until recently i found 4 S1 from 1994 which i started today lets hope there is one like the 1991 and we will have a fresh girl to play with for another 20 years :)

P

pel929

man are we lucky we got Chemdog making us all a part of history right here and now. I can not wait to see the S1's.Thanks for keeping it real man. Pel

C

CrackMan265

Why not get the whole story again from the horses mouth? Well if he is not tired of repeating it constantly.

Well.. like I said.. if you understand what ya read lol, chemdog says the 91 is a good yielder, the reports/comments I've seen PRIOR to this on the 91 were that it was sativa in growth structure and yielded way less than the D, thus a "low" yielding plant. If you take a minute to search the forums you'll see this as well. The smoke and flavor of the D and 91 have also been of debate with all the fakes going around.

The yields are not like they used to be but def still can kick 2 plus off a plant i think my first yield i got 4 zips and that was in this thing called a emily's garden with straight up chemicals lol shit tasted awesome though lol .... the emilys garden is this 6 cell with grow rocks and a small res it looks like what u put dishes in at restraunts like the bus trays and holds 6 containers with grow rocks and sits in water with a air stone..got rid of that quick and went to soil just to let you all know i got the bagseed in july 1991 and started right away Fatherchem also had this P-BUD that was sick i have not seen anything since then like it i wish i still had beans i had a sick collection of beans from 1990-2008 and the got stolen at my boys house from inside his freezer total random and i still had 3 orig 1991 beans left in there so they are gone now until recently i found 4 S1 from 1994 which i started today lets hope there is one like the 1991 and we will have a fresh girl to play with for another 20 years :)

HA thats awesome Chem.. I've read about P-Bud before but dont remember much about it other than it's origins are Colorado. That the rest of the seeds were stolen sucks, just makes ya take a closer look at your inner circle and make adjustments if necessary. This does make me wonder though, why were you saving those 91
beans in a freezer? Personally I would have popped those suckers longgggg ago haha

hotRod

hotRod

good luck on the S1s
that is extremly exciting

:rauch08:

Venom818

Venom818

Cool hopefully we can see some pics when there ready and make sure to send some clones to the west coast LOL.

C

chemdog

Yes it does yeild way less then the D you can pull 3-6 zips of the D the orig then i guess is a lower yielder then the D :)

Illmind

Illmind

tell me about it on the chemmi tip. back in the day that was the way dry powder shit i wish i could remember what my boy used on some blueberry i think it was called jacks or some shit. the end product was unreal i still and everyone even after the flood of bomb still remember my boy was like dude that shit is super chemmy like 20-20-20 shit prolly higher. super potent tho. hopefully those s1s bust out some more milfs.

Top Bottom