Skunk?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Naaaah...1983-84 from Cali got in New Mexico... permeate clothing and atmosphere...wow...taste like sweet fruit smell like sh*t... instant high... blow yo socks off of...bright green ...hard to stay around it...peeps grimace at u... don't know where it is how it smells...84 Kirtland Air Force Base...he he...almost was locked up...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Definitely old strain I don't know but what I do know is a terrible strain capable of lifting up a whole entire camp wake you up style totally off the chain wow... supposed to be Thai/Columbian/Afghan smallish buds...we also had Big Skunk, corn cob buds...I got f'd up one day took 2 hits taste good but don't b fooled...tear yo ass up folks 84' stylee... haven't smelled nothing like it yet...
cw

S

seymour buds

Sounds alot like the cheese cuts we have in the uk... sensi seeds skunk#1 phenos from 80s/90s .. they dont exsist these days as the skunk seeds of today are nothing like yester year..

The aroma of the exodus is straight up lavender fruity earthy pungent toe curling dank stuff ... light green buds.. will penertrate brick walls... not for begginers

Still very much alive almost 30 years later..

View attachment VID_56201103_095912_787.mp4

Madmax

Madmax

I tell you im growing sunset sherbet outdoors and frock it stinks...og kush is skunk yeah?

Madmax

Madmax

If my plant smells skunky ...it smells skunky hey..i dont really care dude if it does or doesnt smell like skunk 1..i was just saying ...its all good...

S

seymour buds

i hope that 1 day you get to sample a proper cut of skunk#1 from the 80s 90s pal and you will see what i mean..

their is no citrus anywhere near those skunk plants... chronic dank pungent disgusting dogshit earthy berry chemical foul rotting fruit would be a better decription.... nothing comes close to those 90s cheese phenos unless they were used in the cross

its all good bro

chillywilly

chillywilly

The ones we got back then had a strong chemical/ amonia like stank, makes your eyes water...kinda like smelling salts...the first of the ones I've seen, the buds seemed very uniform in structure...buds then we're not chunky like today's are...bananas...
cw

Madmax

Madmax

Imeant sunset sherbet dude in citrus skunky smell etc..

Yeah i hope i do mate..so whats making these plants get these rank odours

chillywilly

chillywilly

I feel for ya...what ever happened to the Thai that was shown in high times mag one guy was growing there...also I had a strain from DJ Short crossed with Australian bastard cannabis years ago, gave to a friend...
cw

Madmax

Madmax

I dont read those mags much now buddy...that wouldnt b neville shoemakers would it.
I he the guy actually that bred skunk 1 ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom