Skywalker Og On Fire

• Thread starter VaultSeedBank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VaultSeedBank

VaultSeedBank

Breeder
Supporter
One of our favorites from our line, the phenos we found from this line were beyond exceptional. Heavy yielders, loud nose with great bag appeal. A definite crowd pleaser.

Skywalker og on fire

N

numbnutts

I absolutely loved my Skywalker og , so much that I used some branches as a womb when I collected pollen from a male la confidential x northern lights ...I got a good amount of seeds and am now on my 3rd generation and they're starting to look more uniform. What a wonderful plant.
Any idea who originally created Skywalker og.

N

numbnutts

I found with Skywalker og that it was super easy to grow and amazing results huge yeilds came from them. So nice. 5 gallon buckets under 2 600 watt hps lamps the colas were as long as my arms and thicker filled all the way in from top to bottom. Amazing plant. The Skywalker og are the ones in the middle rear of the photo ..

Screenshot 20160812 193307
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I found with Skywalker og that it was super easy to grow and amazing results huge yeilds came from them. So nice. 5 gallon buckets under 2 600 watt hps lamps the colas were as long as my arms and thicker filled all the way in from top to bottom. Amazing plant. The Skywalker og are the ones in the middle rear of the photo ..

This is Skywalker, not Skywalker OG. Skywalker (the one picture above) is Blueberry x Mazar. Skywalker OG is most likely an OG BX/IBL using an Indica Blueberry male, most likely NOT from DJ Short. Skywalker OG has much more of the tradional OG Kush shape of both the buds and the plant. Very common to see these two mixed up.

N

numbnutts

I'm burnt. It's funny you mention that because when I originally bought the seeds I thought it was just Skywalker I was purchasing and it ended up Skywalker og. Which is awesome regardless. Thanks for the correction. I'll have to keep that in mind.

VaultSeedBank

VaultSeedBank

Breeder
Supporter
This is Skywalker, not Skywalker OG. Skywalker (the one picture above) is Blueberry x Mazar. Skywalker OG is most likely an OG BX/IBL using an Indica Blueberry male, most likely NOT from DJ Short. Skywalker OG has much more of the tradional OG Kush shape of both the buds and the plant. Very common to see these two mixed up.
Nailed it

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Hell face on fire?

Scatter-logic says poly-hybrid: Hell's Angels OG x Face Off OG x Fire OG?

Or some swaging of the three? I saw that name and was sounding it out to myself. Of course I could be completely off. Is there any description for what goes into a name like that?

It'd be nice to have a description of whether it's stable, uniform, un-uniform, pheno variations?

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I may or maay not be deeply, madly, spooky in love with Skywalker OG. @VaultSeedBank your test picture looks on point.
Deeply, madly, spooky... Truly, madly, deeply... am I sensing you're a Savage Garden fan, Mr Simon?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Wow, amazing. Those aren't Colas those are skyscrapers. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom