Skywalker Og Ready For Chop

• Thread starter PFOrganic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PFOrganic

Here's some pictures of what was given to me as skywalker og and from the research ive done it appears to be one of the more real cuts.

Can anyone confirm?

Here it is on day 57 of flower gonna let it go 60/61 days

Skywalker og ready for chop
Skywalker og ready for chop 2
Skywalker og ready for chop 3
Skywalker og ready for chop 4
P

PFOrganic

What color are the trichs? Some variaties don't show amber but curious if you have some shots through a scope or loupe. The Fall color change in your leaves seem to indicate she is finishing.....

There is bits of Amber scattered throughout, not as much as I was expecting however, might try and take it ten weeks next run to see if that changes anything.

Looks like some kinda cookies.

Funny you say that. Showed it to my buddy and the first thing he said was it looks like cookies. But it has this super gnarly og smell to it

Got a nice skywalker cross real nice smoke.

Just chopped it down today, day 60-61, hoping it’s dank

P

PFOrganic

Been curing for a few weeks and Ive been comparing pictures and what not to other growers. Pretty sure this is forum cut cookies but was given to me as skywalker, the way it grows and smells is spot on

P

PFOrganic

Definetly not a skywaker ! looks like a forum Cookie cut...
I agree.

Ive had this cut for about a year and a half now, first time ive ran it indoors and actually put forth some effort into it. Other times it was just thrown outside and not much attention paid to it, so it was harder to pin point exactly what it was.

Ive always had a hunch that it was cookies as have some of my friends but after running it indoors and smelling it now, it cant be anything other than forum cookies.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah I had her for awhile. Nothing crazy about her. I push mine pretty hard, it looks like you did a nice job

Top Bottom