Slight Yellowing In Flower

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

a little background...I started vegging these plants on October 2nd and plants were showing some deficiencies (in 3 gallon coco) Long story short took me close to three weeks but I found that the plants were starving. I upped the feed to 2.1EC and they instantly rebounded. Since I was feeding so heavy (without runoff) I decided to give my plants a flush on day 6 of flower (terrible idea) bc the root mass wasn’t big enough for the plants to dry out quick enough. Plants were not watered until 5 days after the flush and once again look to be a little hungry. Last two feeds have been at 2.4 EC, just hoping they can make a comeback. Yellowing is minute but I don’t want it to get worse. Will they rebound in early flower?

Slight yellowing in flower
Slight yellowing in flower 2
Slight yellowing in flower 3
Slight yellowing in flower 4
Slight yellowing in flower 5
Slight yellowing in flower 6
Slight yellowing in flower 7
Slight yellowing in flower 8
Slight yellowing in flower 9
Slight yellowing in flower 10
Slight yellowing in flower 11
schwab0619

schwab0619

a little background...I started vegging these plants on October 2nd and plants were showing some deficiencies (in 3 gallon coco) Long story short took me close to three weeks but I found that the plants were starving. I upped the feed to 2.1EC and they instantly rebounded. Since I was feeding so heavy (without runoff) I decided to give my plants a flush on day 6 of flower (terrible idea) bc the root mass wasn’t big enough for the plants to dry out quick enough. Plants were not watered until 5 days after the flush and once again look to be a little hungry. Last two feeds have been at 2.4 EC, just hoping they can make a comeback. Yellowing is minute but I don’t want it to get worse. Will they rebound in early flower?
Looks stunted, but under control. Theres always next time. Live and learn

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
They definitely look good. They’ll catch up. Post your feeding schedule so we can get a look at it.

blazeone44

blazeone44

They definitely look good. They’ll catch up. Post your feeding schedule so we can get a look at it.
Thanks for the reply
Feeding: 2ML/G cal mag. 5 grams/G veg bloom RO/soft. 1 gram of shine once every three feeds. The problem isn’t bad just scares me having issues in flower

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for the reply
Feeding: 2ML/G cal mag. 5 grams/G veg bloom RO/soft. 1 gram of shine once every three feeds. The problem isn’t bad just scares me having issues in flower
I hear that, Better to be proactive. Sorry though bro I’m not a coco grower strictly soil for me. Wish I could be more help. They’ll be fellow farmers poppin in to give you some good vibes.:)

Top Bottom