Sm90! Ogbiowar Lets Talk?lo

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Hey sorry guys been away for a while been busy af! so ive been hearing alot of stuff about sm90 killing my microbes, seeing as im in rockwool, i am curious if this is true i have ideas of using them together, but im spectical.
Now dont get me wrong sm90 is already apart of my reg. Here in cali there having label issues, not sure if thats just here in socal but there pulling it off the shelves!
Anyway i use a tea once a week ogbiowar fol pack, and root pack.
Wanted to use sm90 for my foliar surfactant.

Also anyone have a good recipe for a pre transplant dip, i know jungle boys used to use caps, but now they use myco jordan?
Here some pics of my setup to give you an idea of what we working with.

Also any one use the nute pack on the regular, caps mentioned to use it early in flower and during veg but not in the tea, i do that in my soil, was wondering if i could bring this over to my hydro or ?? Thanks ahead of the time for the feed back

Sm90 ogbiowar lets talklo
Sm90 ogbiowar lets talklo 2
Sm90 ogbiowar lets talklo 3
Sm90 ogbiowar lets talklo 4
fatawa

fatawa

I kno my nephew uses it once as foliar spray,and uses it every tote change(dwc,veg&flip).i believe 2ml/per gal n he has great results.roots r just as white as mine n i use hydrogaurd.

straincreation

straincreation

I kno my nephew uses it once as foliar spray,and uses it every tote change(dwc,veg&flip).i believe 2ml/per gal n he has great results.roots r just as white as mine n i use hydrogaurd.
Not exactly i do use it in my rez, im just wondering if it kills microbes. I would like to use for a foliar with my tea and wonder if its just gonna nullify my results.

fatawa

fatawa

Not exactly i do use it in my rez, im just wondering if it kills microbes. I would like to use for a foliar with my tea and wonder if its just gonna nullify my results.
sorry.i couldnt answer that one.he did use it once as spray(to kill a small spider mite issue)and it took care of it.and he uses it as preventive measures now.

straincreation

straincreation

@GT21 thanks for dropping in
Now dont get me wrong sm90 is already apart of my reg. Here in cali there having label issues, not sure if thats just here in socal but there pulling it off the shelves!
Anyway i use a tea once a week ogbiowar fol pack, and root pack.
Wanted to use sm90 for my foliar surfactant.

this was what i was asking, and mainly if it affects my microbes thanks again @fatawa much appreciated, it may be a lil dead around here but the heads are still koo af

Latest posts

Top Bottom