Small Greenhouse(s)

• Thread starter Underthesun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Underthesun

Underthesun

No light dep for me. Maybe one these days if I get something set up on a wench...but one harvest a year is plenty for me.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Taking over like they own the place, sheesh. Took the roof slightly off the other day so I could get to unreachable spots to do some tying down and to pull branches away from the walls. Still pretty happy with what is happening so far. Hope they swell up and trich up in the coming month or so. I think they will, with skies like this on a daily basis. Love me some Rocky Mountain sun.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good! We're putting the GH up on cinder blocks to give us another 6" of head room.

Ya know the old expression 'your eyes are bigger than your stomach'? That's kinda me a and my GH. It's bursting at the seams!

outwest

Underthesun

Underthesun

Haha, yes. Eyes are bigger than my greenhouse. No go on lifting my greenhouse up unless I get some heavy machinery. All good though, I think the stretch has stopped for all but one plant.

Next year will be more managable. I wanted to grow big plants at least once in my life. Thinking of starting a little later or like I said above using clones off a mature plant. I don't need to make my roof any taller, I just need to grow smaller plants. Heck its just for fun for me anyways. As long as I get enough quality smoke to last me 12 months I'm happy. The rest is usually for xmas presents, free bike tune ups and some beer trades.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Buds filling in nicely. Hoping for some good swelling in the next few weeks now.

Bluedream X Kush, this pheno looks more bluedream too me. Dense.

Bubblegum X Kush

M

MamaBear

Looks great!! I built my greenhouse myself too and used Solexx 5mm. I love the diffused light inside and my plants seem to love it too. Like you, I did the southern sides in solexx but the back side with siding so it looks more like a shed from that side. Looks like your gonna have a LOT of bud-trimming to do! :)

Underthesun

Underthesun

Dr. Bubbles Pheno #2 is ready. Dense as rocks, looks great, smells just okay.

Doobird Daydream Pheno #1 is about a week out it looks like to me. Smells awesome.

Doobird Daydream Pheno #2 is looking like 2-3 more weeks, but I've got a hunch its going to be the best of the bunch. Must have some of that haze in the genes still. That's what the greenhouse is for, growing them until their done and not picking early, its already getting into the low 40s at night here. Both Dbdd's smell awesome. Kush citrus and that bluedream together.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Trimming away. The buds turned out great. Dense and full of trichs. Already looking forward to March to get things going again. I've been slacking on getting a few more GHs built, going to get some kits built this winter since the weather will have me held up in my shop anyways.

S

Solexx

Trimming away. The buds turned out great. Dense and full of trichs. Already looking forward to March to get things going again. I've been slacking on getting a few more GHs built, going to get some kits built this winter since the weather will have me held up in my shop anyways.

View attachment 546880
Let me know and we will work out some special pricing

Top Bottom