Small Grow For Nubies.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Molenium

Molenium

They all had issues when the plants were picked up, mainly calmag, no big deal though. The Lemon Haze had the worst with root rot.
The calmag has been in since week one, the leaves that were damaged before won't recover, only the new ones.
Maybe a little zinc or p/k (forget bit i think phosphorous

chemistry

chemistry

Maybe a little zinc or p/k (forget bit i think phosphorous

Just giving the plants time to spin round at the moment, they needed some time vegging really to get them up to standard, and get them sorted, but in the two month they need to bush and green up again and make good roots, my friend could have a couple of ounces to go at for Christmas, which is plan A, the cuttings will do better, more time to veg them out and get them rocking and rolling, and iron out all the minor problems associated with putting a grow together in an afternoon.

Molenium

Molenium

Just giving the plants time to spin round at the moment, they needed some time vegging really to get them up to standard, and get them sorted, but in the two month they need to bush and green up again and make good roots, my friend could have a couple of ounces to go at for Christmas, which is plan A, the cuttings will do better, more time to veg them out and get them rocking and rolling, and iron out all the minor problems associated with putting a grow together in an afternoon.

Molenium

Molenium

I hear that, dont wait till they get too big before flower...if that happens jist put a net on em and weave em through (sog) and lower light...adds support and lessens height with potentially better yields. I like it so far though looks good, more ya grow more ya know amigo

chemistry

chemistry

I hear that, dont wait till they get too big before flower...if that happens jist put a net on em and weave em through (sog) and lower light...adds support and lessens height with potentially better yields. I like it so far though looks good, more ya grow more ya know amigo

By the time the flowering plants are done, the veggers will be ready to take their place, and so the cycle continues. :)

Molenium

Molenium

By the time the flowering plants are done, the veggers will be ready to take their place, and so the cycle continues. :)
Yes but are they on course to harvest by christmas. If they aren't in week 2 ATLEAST x Mas buds is unlikely but please prove me wrong! Good luck and ask questions

chemistry

chemistry

Being realistic, I think New Year, unless the Jaun Herer finishes in exactly 8 weeks, and then a flush.

chemistry

chemistry

The cuts are coming on.
100 6910

chemistry

chemistry

Bollocks.
100 6930

Ah well, the Super Lemon Haze has more banana's than a banana tree, knew it would, you can see it coming in the earlier pix.

chemistry

chemistry

Damn! Better luck with the last 2! Burn the hermie alive lol. I’m hoping none of my 3 herm - they saw a lot of stress in veg

Yes, could have done with out the hermie, but it might still pull through and produce some thing worth while, it has some good flowers on it now, and the roots are coming back with a vengeance, but if it looks like it may pollenate the others it will have to go.

Organikz

Organikz

White widow or some kush may be better for someone new. Skunks carry a lot of wild sativa traits, one being hermaphroditism...

I am about to open a can of Malawi beans. It's a little scary to endure a 3-4 month flower... apparently you just expect hermaphrodite with these land race sativa. Keep a spray bottle filled with water to keep pollen down.

If they go hermie after a 2.5 month flower I'm running them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom