Small Stealth Grow

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

I live in a state that's about 20 years behind the times got a small stealth grow I want to start in a 3'x 3'x6' tent. Diy a RDWC with my 17 gal reservoir outside my tent and 3 5 gal buckets inside 2 air stones inside reservoir and one inside each bucket. Almost forgot using a 315W CMH light, so far I've had temps inside the tent from 90 to 81 F degrees. Seems to run good so far. Now if my state ever makes at least medical I will be ready LoL hell I can't even find seed in this backward place.
P.S. this is my second grow with hydro my my first was like 8 years ago.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I live in a state that's about 20 years behind the times got a small stealth grow I want to start in a 3'x 3'x6' tent. Diy a RDWC with my 17 gal reservoir outside my tent and 3 5 gal buckets inside 2 air stones inside reservoir and one inside each bucket. Almost forgot using a 315W CMH light, so far I've had temps inside the tent from 90 to 81 F degrees. Seems to run good so far. Now if my state ever makes at least medical I will be ready LoL hell I can't even find seed in this backward place.
P.S. this is my second grow with hydro my my first was like 8 years ago.

I am no rdwc expert but if your tent is running that hot, you may have some issues, what’s the temperature your res will be stored at? Your pump will also generate heat. If you have time I would set it all up and dry run it to see where your water temp stabilizes. This is the biggest thing I see people having issues with, when not running a chiller. Maybe somthing to consider?

Latest posts

Top Bottom