Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

what strain betting Mexican b+? used to like keepers creepers but really want to do some copelandia some time. only ever grown cubensis myself
Not sure what strain. Small. It's been years since I studied them, I have epilepsy and I'm scared to take them. I won't put myself in that position. Darn for me. Cubensis is a prolific strain, it's the most widely used to trip out. I have a book on strains I'll look into it.
Right on man

Smerb

Smerb

Hi to my moms again. Just 2, topped them at this point just for shits and giggles.
IMG 7302
IMG 7303
One is in a 4 gallon while the other 10g.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I'm using unsalted butter at 4 sticks to an ounce of trim that has small buds in it. 200 degrees for 3 hours, and 45 minutes at most at 212 degrees. 2 cups of water per 4 sticks, at the point your water almost boils off I just keep stirring for that20-45 minutes. Strain set in fridge to harden. I scrape the bottom unusable material. I gave you my details. I just hit the dabber.
Damn my girl has a whole different method, she uses the same amount of sticks, and 2 cups of water, but she only heats up the trim and small buds for just under an hour, but she cooks everything together in a crock pot for 12 plus hours, i went through this whole thread and those gummies got me spinning heads, I'm thinking muffins are the next up in line. Great thread man!

Smerb

Smerb

Damn my girl has a whole different method, she uses the same amount of sticks, and 2 cups of water, but she only heats up the trim and small buds for just under an hour, but she cooks everything together in a crock pot for 12 plus hours, i went through this whole thread and those gummies got me spinning heads, I'm thinking muffins are the next up in line. Great thread man!
Thank you, the crock pot method rocks. I just happened to use a older method. Best way to make gummies is to get the gummy maker machine, that is if you can't bake well. That machine is the perfect temp. Just made these last night, I'm always making cannabis something. 1/2 a cup o butter. Woohoo
IMG 7304
fudge brownies
One a night you'll sleep tight and in the morning it comes out right. High metabolism.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Thank you, the crock pot method rocks. I just happened to use a older method. Best way to make gummies is to get the gummy maker machine, that is if you can't bake well. That machine is the perfect temp. Just made these last night, I'm always making cannabis something. 1/2 a cup o butter. WoohooView attachment 717554 fudge brownies
One a night you'll sleep tight and in the morning it comes out right. High metabolism.
mmmmmmmmm

jipp

jipp

Thank you, the crock pot method rocks. I just happened to use a older method. Best way to make gummies is to get the gummy maker machine, that is if you can't bake well. That machine is the perfect temp. Just made these last night, I'm always making cannabis something. 1/2 a cup o butter. WoohooView attachment 717554 fudge brownies
DAMN i want a slice.. looks good. im gonna have to learn to bake!

chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Mom top, was topped a few days ago or more.
IMG 7312
New clone technique proves to be worth it even more.
IMG 7313

Basically growing clones to take their main top off later. Then going from their.
IMG 7314
When they hit 1 gallon containers they usually have 2 tops, which affords me 2 new plants and so on.
Happy farming y'all!

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

jipp

jipp

Pluck them, I meant to clone. I pull old leaves off that are no longer needed for sure though. If a older leaf is sagging it's a small sign it's old enough to go.
i need to start doing that with my male.. his leafs are getting old as fuck and not looking as good when they were younger. maybe its the damage from the cat. laughs. fucker has had his fun with the dude.. i had no problem with that but when he went after my kids well he is locked out now. LOl.. he had his chance..

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom