Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i can not listen to rebulation now.. i had that on repeat during my early withdrawals. laughs. still good music tho.

Smerb

Smerb

IMG 8006

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I ate probably 10 of them caramels yesterday. Awesome
Been thumbing thru this diary. Great grow. I had to stop and comment on this pic of caramel. This looks fucking incredible. I've always loved edibles. You have a recipe to share? What do you follow to make your butter? I'm gonna be taking down my outdoor in a few weeks and need an option for all the sugar leaf trimmings.

Smerb

Smerb

Been thumbing thru this diary. Great grow. I had to stop and comment on this pic of caramel. This looks fucking incredible. I've always loved edibles. You have a recipe to share? What do you follow to make your butter? I'm gonna be taking down my outdoor in a few weeks and need an option for all the sugar leaf trimmings.
I've made my butter like a man named chef Ra. 3 hours. 1 ounce to 4 sticks of butter, and a cup of water. Stay at 200 degrees. Get it to 212 degrees for around thirty minutes straight.stirring constantly or it will fuck up. Decarb the weed if you want it real stony/physcoactive. Strain it and throw in fridge. When it sets you just use it as you would for any thing you want. If a brownie pack calls for a half cup of oil you just melt a half cup of butter. Fuck the oil use the cannabutter.

Smerb

Smerb

On the caramels, I pulled that off the interweb. I think. I'll have to think. I'll share that with you no prob. Just gotta remember

Top Bottom