• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Light on and off shot.
IMG 8055
IMG 8061
IMG 8064
She's back in the back kickin back no slack.

Smerb

Smerb

naw, not figured it out yet. maybe this next time.. i plan on knocking up the akorn, and mk ultra with the 93 afghan.
I have a ideal, or 2 for you. It may take me a day to find it. I've been lucky to get a lot of useful info over the years man. I write down a lot. I'll get back to you.

Srenots

Srenots

Local dirt weed. Ha! He has no name for it, yet. It has to be run before a flavor could be. That's his words. I'm sure it's og something.
cool....maybe it will turn out great....smoke report and go from there....looks great ...props

Irietime

Irietime

I was able to pull down 5 plants that were dry by the full moon, and I have 5 more to bring down tomorrow. Full loon lasts 3 days or less. It's still orange out here in Cali.
Gotcha, I've been out of the loop for a minute. I'm in cali too full moon has been awesome, king tide today biggest tide swing of the year.

Smerb

Smerb

Is that just one 1000 watt metal halide for all those?
No. Those plants are in 1 gallon containers. The light is 400 watts. They start off under t5's, then on to 400 watt. If it's that time of the season I take them outside when ready to flower. I do have a 1000 watter that goes in mid flower to fatten nugs up early. And then add 400 more watts till end. Dimmable. First two weeks of flower metal halide 400 watts. The plants respond by never stopping growth. No sagging of leaves. I don't over or under water. That was a lot.

Smerb

Smerb

Gotcha, I've been out of the loop for a minute. I'm in cali too full moon has been awesome, king tide today biggest tide swing of the year.
Sucks I have 2 plants that won't finish. If I leave them to grow they will become airy. They aren't as dank or candy like right now at this harvest window. Ehhh

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

No. Those plants are in 1 gallon containers. The light is 400 watts. They start off under t5's, then on to 400 watt. If it's that time of the season I take them outside when ready to flower. I do have a 1000 watter that goes in mid flower to fatten nugs up early. And then add 400 more watts till end. Dimmable. First two weeks of flower metal halide 400 watts. The plants respond by never stopping growth. No sagging of leaves. I don't over or under water. That was a lot.
Wow. Hella ya. Glad to know I can do that many with a 400 for veg and throw in a 1000 later. Cool bro

Smerb

Smerb

Wow. Hella ya. Glad to know I can do that many with a 400 for veg and throw in a 1000 later. Cool bro
You can go for whatever your comfortable with. If the plants keep growing and no stress happens you keep it going. Everyone tries to replicate the sun.

Top Bottom