Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

make oil out of them?
It's worth it to harvest and share it with some smokers around here that don't go for the strong. In-laws. Hell I'll trade for some peaches or tomatoes. I want the real deal closed loop extraction tools when I'm ready for some oil. Spit some fire smoke sugar concentrate.

Smerb

Smerb

IMG 8147
Mmmmmm

Smerb

Smerb

What a night!
IMG 8172

My buddy doing some art, 2nd place flower piece.
IMG 8173
This Mayhem from the viceland pops in, just sneaking through the event.
IMG 8174
Growing herb in the back of a VWVan. A few live plants made it smell great. Pre-98 was in the air.
IMG 8175

Just a couple things else. Oh yeah a guy somehow talked me into getting these gummies. 5$ so I was high like fuck it.
IMG 8176

Smerb

Smerb

My herb doesn't last around these parts. Uncles and family friends love this outdoor. They for some reason think it's some indoor bombs. I tell them it's not. They don't believe it.
IMG 8160

Thanks platinum Girl Scout cookie. Last run you did me right. I'm ready to germinate.

jipp

jipp

It's worth it to harvest and share it with some smokers around here that don't go for the strong. In-laws. Hell I'll trade for some peaches or tomatoes. I want the real deal closed loop extraction tools when I'm ready for some oil. Spit some fire smoke sugar concentrate.

thats cool.. sharing is caring. hope you are doing wells dismoring.

i just took a small dab of some pfx that should not even be touched yet.
it hits hard to the dome right now i will say that.. so with a proper cure and shit. its gonna be fire! i pop 2 beans of the pfx x 93 afghan or pfx93 once they pop.

i look forward to getting more experience with different oils. what does crumble for example do compared to shatter from the same.. id think they be the same yeah, just different methods to consume them.. ie giving the customers a choice!

dunno im a noob.
happy halloween!

Smerb

Smerb

thats cool.. sharing is caring. hope you are doing wells dismoring.

i just took a small dab of some pfx that should not even be touched yet.
it hits hard to the dome right now i will say that.. so with a proper cure and shit. its gonna be fire! i pop 2 beans of the pfx x 93 afghan or pfx93 once they pop.

i look forward to getting more experience with different oils. what does crumble for example do compared to shatter from the same.. id think they be the same yeah, just different methods to consume them.. ie giving the customers a choice!

dunno im a noob.
happy halloween!
Happy Halloween! Boobs learn quick that was auto corrected, but boobs is a good word so I left it. I see you always growing my man, cheers and a big thumbs up. Dont ever stop, especially if someone says some shit to you. I have a buddy who quit growing, his old lady talked shit to him told him it's a waste of time. Anyhow. The terps from shatter to crumble will possibly Change by methods used. Dabbing crum is heat specific(it poofs) oil needs capped to billow. Man o man and the resin or rosin live or not just tokes and tokes. Im gonna stop in your thread @jipp

Latest posts

Top Bottom