Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I've seen the heated press for dabs. Even watched a YouTube have using a hair flat iron. That's cool for an evening of hits, but I'm talking there ounces of bud. Haha. I'm gonna try butter this time I think. I believe you even shared a pic of some caramel with me not too long ago. Thought I'd give that a try and attempt to wrap individual caramels after I figure out a reasonable dosage/portion. The testing will be fun. Not enough buzz or couch lock floating feeling. Who wants to be a tester? Hahaha
Well out here we have a 20 ton press, double heating plates. No small stuff, you setup right and do 2 gram presses, that's obviously 14 presses at 30 seconds or so,done with the ounce.. Then grab your dab tool and roll that rosin off the parchment. Done. And fun. Yes I think so on that caramel, I make anything with cannabis, even potatoes.mmmm

Smerb

Smerb

I've seen the heated press for dabs. Even watched a YouTube have using a hair flat iron. That's cool for an evening of hits, but I'm talking there ounces of bud. Haha. I'm gonna try butter this time I think. I believe you even shared a pic of some caramel with me not too long ago. Thought I'd give that a try and attempt to wrap individual caramels after I figure out a reasonable dosage/portion. The testing will be fun. Not enough buzz or couch lock floating feeling. Who wants to be a tester? Hahaha
I got the method for butter if needed. From Chef Ra. It wasn't a decarb thing before but if you want to feel stoned then decarb the pot first.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I got the method for butter if needed. From Chef Ra. It wasn't a decarb thing before but if you want to feel stoned then decarb the pot first.
My mom explained how to make simple ganja brownies when I was 16. Box brownie mix made as directed. Grind about a qtr of bud in a coffee grinder. Add ground cannabis to brownie mix. Bake as directed. Boom. You get a little grit from the vegetable matter and the flavor of cannabis is in there, but they fucking do the trick. Lol. My first experience with the deep body buzz of eating cannabis. Needless to say, a lot of friends were stoked to eat a ganja brownie. Thanks Mom.

Smerb

Smerb

My mom explained how to make simple ganja brownies when I was 16. Box brownie mix made as directed. Grind about a qtr of bud in a coffee grinder. Add ground cannabis to brownie mix. Bake as directed. Boom. You get a little grit from the vegetable matter and the flavor of cannabis is in there, but they fucking do the trick. Lol. My first experience with the deep body buzz of eating cannabis. Needless to say, a lot of friends were stoked to eat a ganja brownie. Thanks Mom.
I did that at first, thought it was great. I don't mind the taste of pot at all. Cleans out the colon.

Smerb

Smerb

IMG 9046
IMG 9047
IMG 9049
IMG 9050
IMG 9052
You said Toss salad.
Here's some salad, dank dressing, no crutons.

Smerb

Smerb

Its that damn rosin press! You got press happy and smoked up the crop haha. Wish i could toss you a bag to tide you over bro. I like to lower my tolerance before a new harvest so i can do a better test.
Fuckin hilarious, dude that's great, that press has my balls. I grabbed a half ounce of popcorn nugs just to press it out. I was fucked up last night. I have pics on my other device. I gotta check out more strains, all these peeps on here working new phenos. F1's and 2's. Probably 10's and 12's. On the hunt. Beans need cracked. We already are getting 2 more hours of sunlight a day....

incogneato

incogneato

Fuckin hilarious, dude that's great, that press has my balls. I grabbed a half ounce of popcorn nugs just to press it out. I was fucked up last night. I have pics on my other device. I gotta check out more strains, all these peeps on here working new phenos. F1's and 2's. Probably 10's and 12's. On the hunt. Beans need cracked. We already are getting 2 more hours of sunlight a day....
Yea im sure id be pressing all kinds of shit too. Might make some more qwiso soon. Im all out finally. Plenty of smalls to run. I might look into a small personal press soon. Or a little blast tube and a vacuum. Gonna have to use a catapult, i dint have a drone lol

Smerb

Smerb

Yea im sure id be pressing all kinds of shit too. Might make some more qwiso soon. Im all out finally. Plenty of smalls to run. I might look into a small personal press soon. Or a little blast tube and a vacuum. Gonna have to use a catapult, i dint have a drone lol
No drone here either. Cannapult! Maybe some closed loop extraction? Break it down to thc-a-b. And get really high!

Latest posts

Top Bottom