• Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Yeah it's frosty baby.
IMG 9079
IMG 9084

incogneato

incogneato

I'm smoking soooo much of this wax. Gave 4 grams to some friends. I'm almost done with the 501.View attachment 786925View attachment 786926View attachment 786927View attachment 786928View attachment 786929 With this organic crop I've chose not to use pest control like I would before. But temps in the tent are 65. We are good at the end here. 24th harvest. Probably.
Im a big fan of skywalker, cant wait til im smoking some again. Looming nice im there bro! Is that the clone only or from seed?

incogneato

incogneato

Right now clone only. My California spots are clone saturated. I've seen alot of shops selling seeds, I don't think some really know what gems they have. Dutch Passion?
I was just curious because ill be running the same thing soon. Gives me a sneak peek of the structure.

Smerb

Smerb

From clone, i was blessed by a good dude with a few cuts. Skywalker Og was one of em. I will be making some extracts in the near future too. Nice dab spot haha. You on the can and me behind the trash can lmao!
I thought you'd like my new smoke spot. Gorgeous scenery while I toke.
Closed loop extract. I'm at harvest point with this 501. Pics soon. Smoke one.

incogneato

incogneato

I thought you'd like my new smoke spot. Gorgeous scenery while I toke.
Closed loop extract. I'm at harvest point with this 501. Pics soon. Smoke one.
About to dab some full melt sift in your harvests honor! Closed loop would be nice. Getting some things together to try out bho.

Top Bottom