Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

before i go on any further, i will like to state that i am far from a pro. this thread will serve as a way to keep track of my progress as a grower, pick up tips, and constructive criticism. thanks to those that chose to give any.

with that being said, as the title state, this will be my attempt of an all bodhi thread. here's what i'll be working with until his next drop
Snow leopard goji og and many more from bodhi genetics catdaddys way

sunshine day dream
black triangle
love triangle
goji og
cluster funk
85 sensi nl5 x bcsc nl5
suge pure kush x uzbekistani
temple
oldschool hindu kush
snow leopard
isaac haze

here's what i got going now- 5 goji og's 11 days from sprout and 5 snow leopards that are much older than the goji's. i will get some pics of the snow leopards soon -been having some fungus gnat issues on top of fans blowing directly on them causing leaves to go super dry- once they start looking normal again
Snow leopard goji og and many more from bodhi genetics catdaddys way 2

just looked through some old pics that i found before the current issues. this was around the time i was having lock outs from low ph. also apologize for the large pics, wont let me add thumbnails.
Img 1164   copy
Img 1166   copy
Img 1169   copy
Img 1171   copy

thanks to all for stopping by and would love to see what you guys have to say.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hells yeah, that's quite a list man. Should be a cool show. Iv ran a few of those varieties and they are very nice. Can't wait to see what kinda phenos pop up. Good luck on the hunt! ~Smf~

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks everyone for stopping by and showing some love.

Oh yea! I have about a dozen or so of Bodhi's packs as well. About to drop 2 packs of Goji OG and 2 packs of Sunshine Daydream. Will be following this thread for sure.
damn son, i wish i had that type of room to grow out. good luck on the run.

lookin awesome!
Im stoked on this one.
Grab some insect frass, no more gnats.
what's that? Cap sent me a link to something else, will try if what he recommended doesn't work out. them things are a little vicious, they have 3 of my snow leopards looking crazy. as of now i am going to only flower the best two (they're much vigorous than the other 3) . i cloned all so the other 3 will be set up for the next round if they don't make it this round.

Hells yeah, that's quite a list man. Should be a cool show. Iv ran a few of those varieties and they are very nice. Can't wait to see what kinda phenos pop up. Good luck on the hunt! ~Smf~
Flex good look for the recommendation, i wasn't sure what to pop until i seen your post.

What a collection! You're nug jar is going to smell insane!
yeah im pretty stoked about them myself, only thing left to do now is to grow them out.

that goji is very interesting...ill be tuned in..couldnt get to em in time b4 they sold out so ill live this one out vicariously thru you brotha...do em justice...peace
damn sorry to hear you missed out on these.
yeah Flex highly recommended this cross, so i know it gots to be official. being that i got a couple packs, i've been thinking about getting rid of some other things just to pop the rest of the pack. with my luck as of lately, they just might be all females so i might wait to see the m/f ratio before i get rid of something i don't have to atm.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sunshine daydream and goji og are epic as can be. Iv really got them pumping this round and they are so sick.. B has told me nothing but awesome things about the love triangle. So your in for a treat there as well. With the temple expect some heart pounding sativas. The pheno I was given to try out was extreme as well bro. Massive colas and super sativa buzz. It was to much for me as an indica smoker but non the less, if you are a sativa guy you will love it. All my buddies that are serious sativa lovers loved it. They still ask me for it after I no longer even run the cut. Very exciting run. I'm stoked for ya man.~Smf~

catdaddy

catdaddy

i am going to keep this thread updated as much as possible. here are some shot so the goji's. pics of the snow leopards are coming soon. i had an unexpected guess recently, so instead of trying to hide 5 3' plants i just took 5 clones of each (hid them in closet with 28w cfl bulbs) and discarded the mothers. hopefully they root with in a week and if so will veg them for 2 weeks and try to do all at the same time in 1.5 gallon pots.

Goji Og Day 17 from seed.

IMG 1229   Copy
IMG 1230   Copy
IMG 1231   Copy
IMG 1232   Copy
IMG 1233   Copy
IMG 1228   Copy

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good cat daddy .... very interested in sunshine day dream is this still available thru bohdi and were is best place to pick up some if available in seed form.... actually i have heard nothing but good things about bodhi's gear but have yet to pick any up, thinking its about time ...subbed bro.. and seems like there some front row seat available... best of luck bro kill it......respect soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey Soserthc1 thanks for dropping in.
the sunshine daydream specifically isn't available where i picked mines up (tude), but his sunshine daydream 3 (sunshine dd x chem 3) is up for sale at this very moment. he speaks highly of the sunshine dd 4 so i don't think the 3 would let you down. if i didn't have 2 packs of the sunshine dd, i would more than likely pick up the sunshine dd 3 myself.
once again, i appreciate and accept all vistors. feel free to drop some advise/suggestions, good or bad, where you see fit.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
VERY NICE Catdaddy! Some definite winners in that list of gear. Cant wait to see the Gojis as i have some that im going to run sometime soon as well as Temple, Moonwalk, and sunshine 3. Have heard nothing but great things about bodhi and his gear, you should be stoked to have gotten so many of his strains. Blow it up man, we'll be watching. Peace out Catdaddy! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
"them things are a little vicious, they have 3 of my snow leopards looking crazy"

Yo, Catdaddy, are you positive theyre not root aphid flyers? Fungus gnats are a pain, but usually dont really affect the plant much at all in my experience, other than getting stuck to my buds, lol. Any crawling insects in the root zones as well as flyers? Just want to be sure you have the opportunity to smash em before they really get going if they are RA. Good luck bro, peace! Motiv

catdaddy

catdaddy

"them things are a little vicious, they have 3 of my snow leopards looking crazy"

Yo, Catdaddy, are you positive theyre not root aphid flyers? Fungus gnats are a pain, but usually dont really affect the plant much at all in my experience, other than getting stuck to my buds, lol. Any crawling insects in the root zones as well as flyers? Just want to be sure you have the opportunity to smash em before they really get going if they are RA. Good luck bro, peace! Motiv

motive thanks for stopping in.
tbh i can't say im 1oo% sure, this is my first time experiencing any bug issues. my first 2 grows was in winter and early spring and i didn't start seeing bugs until the summer season. i looked at some pics on google of aphids and gnats and from the pics they definitely look like gnats. here's a pic of one i caught, not that great but hopefully you can identify it. also when i checked the root zone and soil, there were no bugs. all the bugs i seen was slow flying and mainly on top of soil. i use root pruning pots, with the slits going from top to bottom, and seen one or two go through the slits but only within the first 1" or 2 of the soil. unless aphids are so small and only visible through a 60-100x scope there no clear signs of bugs in the soil.
IMG 1234   Copy
IMG 1237   Copy

soserthc1

soserthc1

Motiv - help me out here my brotha my last set of flowers had i'm gonna say root aphids but not sure - what i can say is that they were basically just running around in the dirt and flew on occasion but did not seem to effect the plants.. they just were a pain basically. I was under the impression that they would go away after a few weeks of plant life was eliminated so i eliminate my plants in that room scrubbed the entire area down with bleach and after starting up again I used the same perlite that I had from before and seems the little bastards took to the perlite, so once again 5 seedlings were culled and i germed 6 more.... lol and got completely new dirt , perlite, and moved out of garage grow area up to closet and no bug issues yet. I am currently waiting for the rock candy to pop out of the dirt and about to go put the not real good. lol.... and i hate waisting good gear -.....peace soser....

catdaddy

catdaddy

Motiv - help me out here my brotha my last set of flowers had i'm gonna say root aphids but not sure - what i can say is that they were basically just running around in the dirt and flew on occasion but did not seem to effect the plants.. they just were a pain basically. I was under the impression that they would go away after a few weeks of plant life was eliminated so i eliminate my plants in that room scrubbed the entire area down with bleach and after starting up again I used the same perlite that I had from before and seems the little bastards took to the perlite, so once again 5 seedlings were culled and i germed 6 more.... lol and got completely new dirt , perlite, and moved out of garage grow area up to closet and no bug issues yet. I am currently waiting for the rock candy to pop out of the dirt and about to go put the not real good. lol.... and i hate waisting good gear -.....peace soser....

yeah i thought and basically did the same as you. at first i just tore the tent down scrubbed and wiped it with bleach and water, the only difference is i didn't scrap plants until the other day. when i got the visit that's when i said fuck it take clones scrap and re-clean.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Those look to be just fungus gnats bro, root aphid flyers have a comoletely different shape of body and wings. Feel lucky bro :) . Sticky traps will help with the flyers, caps bennies will help you get a nice healthy root zone snd can help repel pests, but wont kill the fungus gnats in the zone most likely (get em though, they rock). I use predatory nematodes that eat the fungus gnat/ root aphid/ other soil bug larvae in my soil and coco plants.the species name for the nematodes i use is Steinernema Feltiae and they work awesomely. Also, allowing you soil to properly dry out will help fungus gnats from ever starting, but a lot of soils/ cocos are coming with fungus gnat and root aphids eggs already in them lately, unfortunately. There are several soil drench products and sprays/ foggers (organic and chemical) that will kill them as well if interested. Hope that helps, definitely feel free to hit me up more in pm's if needed. hope that helps homies (Soser included). Peace and good luck! Rap soon. Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Those look to be just fungus gnats bro, root aphid flyers have a comoletely different shape of body and wings. Feel lucky bro :) . Sticky traps will help with the flyers, caps bennies will help you get a nice healthy root zone snd can help repel pests, but wont kill the fungus gnats in the zone most likely (get em though, they rock). I use predatory nematodes that eat the fungus gnat/ root aphid/ other soil bug larvae in my soil and coco plants.the species name for the nematodes i use is Steinernema Feltiae and they work awesomely. Also, allowing you soil to properly dry out will help fungus gnats from ever starting, but a lot of soils/ cocos are coming with fungus gnat and root aphids eggs already in them lately, unfortunately. There are several soil drench products and sprays/ foggers (organic and chemical) that will kill them as well if interested. Hope that helps, definitely feel free to hit me up more in pm's if needed. hope that helps homies (Soser included). Peace and good luck! Rap soon. Motiv
Yea bro I was using cap's bennies and still do but them suckers would not go away but i believe you are correct about soil coming with them in it, strange thou my first two runs years ago back in the utube days was with soil that was sitting outside in 5 gal buckets for weeks and never had bug issues - well first rock candy popped from soil today so I can chill with my worries and bug free so far, think ill go back to cooking my soil at 250% for 20 mins before using again that seemed to work well for me.... now lets hope all stays good as i hit the jersey shore with snookie this week......as always Respect My Brotha Motiv.....

Top Bottom