Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

i decided to up the ppms from 700 to 900 and they seem to be responding well to it. if it turns out to be too much for them on a daily basis, i will just feed at 900 than 700 on the second feed.
i also added some supplements to the mix that i had laying around and are on an all purpose base feed with in addition of floralicious +, protekt, cal/mag, florablend (last wk using this while in bloom) and flora nectar.

Drunken Master- Day 1 standing tall @ 20"
IMG 6143   Copy
IMG 6144   Copy
IMG 6145   Copy
IMG 6146   Copy
IMG 6147   Copy
IMG 6150   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle- decided to put this one in at the last minute to fill up some empty space, so day 1 will be tomorrow.
she's really not looking too hot at the moment, but i am pretty sure she'd be back to good health in a few days or by the end of the week at the most. she's currently at 17" and expect her to at least double by the end of the stretch.
IMG 6162   Copy
IMG 6163   Copy
IMG 6164   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking fire
that's what i am hoping for. thanks.

Damn sure is!

Looking very nice and healthy responding well to the ppms indeed.
yeah, i was surprised myself. i've fed back to back before, but not everyday of the week with the same amount of ppms.

I picked up sunshine daydream, angel's milk, and mother's milk from the tude.

What I already have in the vault from bodhi:
ancient og
tiger's milk
skunk 91
solo's stash
haha, nice score on each and every pack. shit you got me drooling over here, right about now. thanks for sharing, good brother.

Just wondering what your Gogi phenos flowering times were?
Sorry if it was posted already.
I just grabbed a pack that came today
hey, no need for apologies around here, we don't do that in Cat's thread.
to answer your question, i would say about 9 wks. hope that helps and gl on your run with them.

The Krinken

The Krinken

nice thread - im running some snow leopards now and couldnt find too many other journals that ran them - ya got me even more excited for them - thanks dude

catdaddy

catdaddy

great work CD killer plants and genetics
thanks, Tipper, and from what i've seen you look like you throw it down as well. much respect and good vibes to you and the garden.

nice thread - im running some snow leopards now and couldnt find too many other journals that ran them - ya got me even more excited for them - thanks dude
hey, Krinken, welcome to the thread.
yeah so far, there has only been a couple completed threads on the SL's. hopefully, you can find something in this one to help you in whatever you were looking for.
thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing your SL's when the time comes.

IMG 6198   Copy

just received these in the mail yesterday, Lucky Charms and Good Medicine. being that the Lucky Charms made it before my other package, they have been moved up to #1 on the list and the whole pack is going under sometime in the next couple of days.

Kushwick

Kushwick

So are the plants loving the feeding everyday?

I just narrowed down a clone on what I believe to be black triangle and after the review you gave I gotta see what we can do with this one.

Nice grab on those and I want you to pop those good medicine beans. The lucky charms is nice too man pop em both.

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks man
same here, good brother.

So are the plants loving the feeding everyday?

I just narrowed down a clone on what I believe to be black triangle and after the review you gave I gotta see what we can do with this one.

Nice grab on those and I want you to pop those good medicine beans. The lucky charms is nice too man pop em both.
yes they are. i just recently hit them with Cap bennies and changed up the feed a lil bit, will let you know how they handle it, on a daily basis, throughout the wk.

definitely looking forward to hearing what you got to say when the dry samples reaches you.

and it looks like the Lucky Charms is going to be put on the back burner. as you already know, Jimmy sent me some testers for his new x's and those have been on the top priority list once they reach me, which should be in the next day or two.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Okay for sure. I'm out now so those samples will definately be reported on.

The coco is still new to me so the feed everyday is definately something I'm learning. I haven't noticed any burns but since I'm blind with no ppm meter I'm trying to play it safe and so far so good. I think I got about another month before my flower room is done. And most of it is seeded so going to be a handful of some interesting crosses.
Also its kind of a test fitting 20 1 gallons in a 4x4 tent with a 600. See if ill just stay with the same number or go lower but so far me being honest I don't see me dropping unless the yield isn't worth it.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Drunken Master- wk 2, day 1
don't think this one is going to stretch that much, it's pretty much spreading out more than up. being that she is bushy with big fans blocking most of the lower half, i will more than likely lollipop the bottom half completely to focus all bud development just on the tops.
Picture 008
Picture 009
Picture 010

Picture 011
Picture 012
Picture 013

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle- wk 2, day 1
getting her stretch on and snapping back very nicely. she is the most resilient girl that i have flowered from B's stock that i have grown thus far. one of these days, i am going to finish out the pack to see what else pops up, because i've seen some very nice flowers from other growers that have grown this strain; and they, too, agree that out of all they flowered from B's stock, this one has been the best thus far.

Picture 015
Picture 016

Picture 018

catdaddy

catdaddy

Okay for sure. I'm out now so those samples will definately be reported on.

The coco is still new to me so the feed everyday is definately something I'm learning. I haven't noticed any burns but since I'm blind with no ppm meter I'm trying to play it safe and so far so good. I think I got about another month before my flower room is done. And most of it is seeded so going to be a handful of some interesting crosses.
Also its kind of a test fitting 20 1 gallons in a 4x4 tent with a 600. See if ill just stay with the same number or go lower but so far me being honest I don't see me dropping unless the yield isn't worth it.

yes, the dry samples should be with you by fri or sat, hit you with the t# later on tomorrow.

as for coco, tbh, i wouldnt water/feed on a daily basis, unless it's required. i also monitor all runoff, which dictates when to feed or water the next round. so i would agree with you if you chose to play it safe.
definitely looking forward to seeing how you do with an all coco run, and hope you save yourself some head room, because you will need it with the way you grow.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Oh yeah enough head room in that tent. I can still raise my light about 2.5-3 feet. Tent is 6.5 feet tall just about.
Temps right now stay at 76-78 f. I got the a/c ready for the summer run too so should be coolin.

Now the other tent I'm vegging the stardawgs in is 5 feet so that one if I decide to flower in I would need to flower at about a foot.

But yeah I'm going to play it safe and just keep a eye on it. I say another week and these stardawgs are getting flipped

Top Bottom