Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle day 36
don't know what happened with the first run, but buds are much bigger this round this the last. tbh, this round has had its fair share of down time, so don't know if to give credit to the coco or gh 3part for producing bigger buds this run.
IMG 6800   Copy
IMG 6803   Copy
IMG 6801   Copy

Kushwick

Kushwick

Damn my dude just looking thru all your threads and all them flavors you got going you definately got a heatwave for this summer man. Pure FUEGO!
That dragon fruit is just packing on now I can't wait to see these in a couple weeks. Great grow so far my friend!

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok cool I got a cut called DRAGON FRUIT last year and made the DRAGON FIGHTER from her and was just wondering if it was the same strain......

thank you:)

not too sure if it's the same, but could possibly be. B is known for his generosity, so i wouldn't be surprised that he gave them to a few people and someone grew them out and passed a cut to you.

what's the lineage of the one you have?

this one is Old Sog SSH x Snow Lotus.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Looking delicious as always CD! ;)

Do you know if that is the same SSH that is used in the Silver Mountain? That reminds me, I think I have some seed popping to do tonight! :woot:

catdaddy

catdaddy

Not sure how you can pick a favorite every plant looks dank. Are you back on the useless routine?

thanks, good brother.
i started out using it in the beginning, but got low and went with the (g) 2ml, (m) 4ml, (b)6ml. i know it may seem like i am or was being cheap atm, but i refuse to give my local hydro store $20 for $9 bottles online.
i am due to pick up some other things that i need, will resupply when that time comes.

Looking delicious as always CD! ;)

Do you know if that is the same SSH that is used in the Silver Mountain? That reminds me, I think I have some seed popping to do tonight! :woot:

thanks, P.
as for which SSH he used, i believe so.
come to think about it, if i am not mistaken, he has a couple different cuts of the SSH, so you might be on to something. i'll ask him and get back to you on this one.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle day 43
i hate to say the same thing twice, but i am really shock how this one is putting it out when compared to the first run. buds are at least twice the size (with the same density) this round and she still has at least 13 more days left to go.
IMG 6924   Copy
IMG 6925   Copy
IMG 6926   Copy
IMG 6927   Copy
IMG 6928   Copy
IMG 6930   Copy

trippinballz

trippinballz

Yup...it's an old thread...but thought I'd see if there was a chance anyone else had grown/had a smoke report from the Black Triangle or the pure kush x 88g13hp from Bodhi seeds. Any insight appreciated.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Would love to know as well. Trying to find a good plant for my deps. Got packs of both in the fridge

inkognytogenetics

Supporter
Yeah, just telling ya what I got out of em. To each there own though,, Id pop the Irukandji over the Legion. Besides the other reasons, From the grows Ive seen of the Legion, I dont think you'd like em...

I think your really gonna like the Banana OG X SB..

Also, dont sleep on those HP13XWraith's my boy ECK just finishes running a few and every single one was a keeper. And hes the biggest pot snob I know lol.

lol

Top Bottom