So.. Whatcha Reckon..???

• Thread starter McNaughty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How far in flower do you think this is??.

• Two weeks

• Three weeks

• Four weeks

• Five weeks

• Six weeks

• Zeven weeks

Results are only viewable after voting.
McNaughty

McNaughty

As the title says.. What do you think??

If you had to guess off the shitty photos, how far in flower do you think i am??

Interested in the guess'

After some experienced growers thoughts, feedback, suggestions???

2nd ever grow in a tent.
Growing in 100% coco, using calimagic, canna classic a+b, pk boost.

Currently running cheap blurble leds, "1200W" haha doubt that. Need to test their actual draw though.

Temps aren't ideal, low of 19° C, high of 26°C.
Humidity varies 50 - 70% not ideal i know..

I am limited on power availability..

Paranoid about fires (old house shed grow - single output socket wired to the house.
So no space or budget for a dehumidifier..

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.!

So whatcha reckon
So whatcha reckon 2
So whatcha reckon 3
So whatcha reckon 4
Reactions: Ina
Erick31876

Erick31876

You got too much n. You can see a few of the leaves are starting to get the claw

McNaughty

McNaughty

Otherwise apart from the N issue.. Hows the rest of it looking..

drop the N

Copy that. Thought that was the case, is there anything else i can do apart from reducing the N?

is your tent sealed? Or are you bringing air in and taking it out?

Its not a sealed tent, im using 8 inch inline fan to exhaust through a carbon filter and another 8 inch bringing air into the tent

You got too much n. You can see a few of the leaves are starting to get the claw

The same thing happened with a clone i took off it ages back.

I've been following the canna feed guide on a light schedule..

Maybe just a N sensitive pheno??

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’d say 3 weeks into flower post one week preflower, trichs forming say 3 weeks in. Usually I see the first few sugar leaves cover up at about 3weeks.

McNaughty

McNaughty

I’d say 3 weeks into flower post one week preflower, trichs forming say 3 weeks in. Usually I see the first few sugar leaves cover up at about 3weeks.

@Jack og im half way through week 4 since the switch to 12/12..
Do you think my shitty blurple lights are severly hurting growth/yeild.
I feel like it should be much more developed by now

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
@Jack og im half way through week 4 since the switch to 12/12..
Do you think my shitty blurple lights are severly hurting growth/yeild.
I feel like it should be much more developed by now
Na I think you are on track but more light is usually better for yields. But hey if that’s what you got, that’s what you got! Is 4 weeks when the flowering started? Or 4 weeks post flip. I count when the first preflowers show up which is usually 6-8days post flip

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah you’re good. Growth is normal for 4 weeks should start swelling up after they set up. Usually for me first 2 weeks just clearly showing sex then right about where you are at week 4. Agree you got a little dark green going on but plenty time still. I cut n 100% by week 5 but the professionals who make nutes say I’m wrong. But I’ve had 1 harvest with too much n it was the one I listened to them. I’ve tried following feed charts n they always need to be altered.

McNaughty

McNaughty

Na I think you are on track but more light is usually better for yields. But hey if that’s what you got, that’s what you got! Is 4 weeks when the flowering started? Or 4 weeks post flip. I count when the first preflowers show up which is usually 6-8days post flip

Cheers, thats reassuring. I have higher hopes this time around seing as im using proper genetics now.. Sorry i was counting from the day of changing the light from 24/0 over to 12/12.

Yeah you’re good. Growth is normal for 4 weeks should start swelling up after they set up. Usually for me first 2 weeks just clearly showing sex then right about where you are at week 4. Agree you got a little dark green going on but plenty time still. I cut n 100% by week 5 but the professionals who make nutes say I’m wrong. But I’ve had 1 harvest with too much n it was the one I listened to them. I’ve tried following feed charts n they always need to be altered.

@Monster762 i think i might have over done it during the transition period. i kept the veg nutes going for the first two weeks after i flipped the lights. heard it was a good idea while the plant stretches.. think thats why they are overloaded with nitrogen maybe.?

Man this growing gig is almost like a job on its own. Except this is something i enjoy hahah

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I said 3 weeks, but I'd really say around 24-26 days if I had to guess as accurately as possible

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I'd start peeling a lot of those unnecessary large fan leaves from up top to allow for as much penetration through the canopy as possible. As long as no light is getting through the plant to the ground you're good, but you'll get much stronger lower nodes/buds by making sure they're exposed to direct light. From the looks of it this plant is definitely producing its fair fair share of node sites. Now it's time to maximize your output

Top Bottom