So Who Jumped Off A Cliff Today Watching Their Stocks?

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just part of the market, Its seen one of the better yrs in history in the last yr. just have to have a goal...dont get trigger happy, remember when it dropped to 7000..
Unfortunately some of us cant afford to lose a dollar... I feel bad for him and we both have student loan debt too. It would be different if we were old as dirt and bought penny stocks hahahha

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Unfortunately some of us cant afford to lose a dollar... I feel bad for him and we both have student loan debt too. It would be different if we were old as dirt and bought penny stocks hahahha
I agree, if you cant afford to lose a dollar , why the hell are you playing with the stock market.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I agree, if you cant afford to lose a dollar , why the hell are you playing with the stock market.
I literally cant... My buddy mined dog coins for days then transfered and just watched it go bye bye.

Im still a bullet and silver person... My old friend is a big time preppers and thats what i buy into. Silver and 7.62 here bro

Its not even my money and i feel bad for him... Were getting drunk on cheap liquor

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well hopefully he learned his lesson. Life is a hard deal. Id recommend a second job. At least your young.
Lmao..you should see our local job market... He runs the best computer shop in town. Hes younger and probably way more responsible than me hahahah. Its just sad i think.

Only if we were in the days of $20,000.00 houses and $3000 buck cars hahaha

M

mendel

The job market here aint for shit as well. So we skint coyotes all winter. Life is what you make it. Outside the bubble is where its at. The world owes us nothing, the best there is is good health, water, food, arable land. The rest is just a fart in a whirlwind. Think big and aim small.

M

mendel

There is 3k hanging right there, my propane and electric covered for the winter. That was just the start. Outside the box.
20170112 1051201

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The job market here aint for shit as well. So we skint coyotes all winter. Life is what you make it. Outside the bubble is where its at. The world owes us nothing, the best there is is good health, water, food, arable land. The rest is just a fart in a whirlwind. Think big and aim small.
I agree.... I paint and roof houses for 6 months then take 6 months off and grow pot.... I love my life even though im not rich... It sucks though watching my baby boomer father..... Hes fucked his life and mortgage up 10 times. And we still pay for his glaucoma surgery when he was in fucking grenada... Hahaha

As a economics person i see the problem. The 70 year olds are sucking us dry and keep sucking..... The fools need to die. When the next generation lives shorter and has less advantage... The parents fucked.

MW7945

MW7945

I literally cant... My buddy mined dog coins for days then transfered and just watched it go bye bye.

Im still a bullet and silver person... My old friend is a big time preppers and thats what i buy into. Silver and 7.62 here bro

Its not even my money and i feel bad for him... Were getting drunk on cheap liquor

Lol, you buddy mined a currency that lost their developers years ago. I agree... if you can't afford to invest.. don't.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I roofed a house or 2 myself. I like hitachi coil nailers. Usually we just carry the bundles up the ladder. That its a nice lift.
I got a WEN nailer and chain saw.... Jap shit gets used well around me lmao....so cheap on amazon...just gotta keep it lubed well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom