So You Say Flush Soil,here Is Why You Dont

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all these totes and main garden were soil texture checked and fixed,then came all the amending,a job indeed,take a look at these test.
ph was 6.0 at planting first of sept,all these individual test were surplus at planting,ya more work hahahah.
so in last 2 weeks of sept ,we got 18inches of rain,then oct rolled around and this far we are at 10 inches of rain,well my top garden has gone to shit on me,the tent plants still water only and thriving,so reason behind this open thread is,im sick of telling folk you cant flush soil period ,here is the proff,flushed big time,and even though all has leached from rain the ph is now 6.5,curiouse that it rised when all nutes were gone dont you think

tifosi

tifosi

Sometimes with a new strain it is hard to tell when they will finish and when to give the last feeding. If i'm pulling the plant in less than 2 weeks after the last feeding i bump the last few waterings up to about 80 gallons to clean up the taste a bit. I got about 5 minutes of rain this year it seemed to wash a bit of the dust off of the plants. Growing seeds is always a challenge & a bit of a guessing game

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
all these totes and main garden were soil texture checked and fixed,then came all the amending,a job indeed,take a look at these test.
ph was 6.0 at planting first of sept,all these individual test were surplus at planting,ya more work hahahah.
so in last 2 weeks of sept ,we got 18inches of rain,then oct rolled around and this far we are at 10 inches of rain,well my top garden has gone to shit on me,the tent plants still water only and thriving,so reason behind this open thread is,im sick of telling folk you cant flush soil period ,here is the proff,flushed big time,and even though all has leached from rain the ph is now 6.5,curiouse that it rised when all nutes were gone dont you think
I’m starting to catch on to your logic.
Dug holes for all my OD and completely amended the soil. I only had to give nutes first part of July. Clear water the rest of the summer. No nutes no flush. Plants finished out beautifully. Buddy of mine said it was the best OD smoke he’s smoked from this season.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sometimes with a new strain it is hard to tell when they will finish and when to give the last feeding. If i'm pulling the plant in less than 2 weeks after the last feeding i bump the last few waterings up to about 80 gallons to clean up the taste a bit. I got about 5 minutes of rain this year it seemed to wash a bit of the dust off of the plants. Growing seeds is always a challenge & a bit of a guessing game
couldnt load pic,all of the NPK test dont even register from all the rain,we dont get much rain here either,but last 30 days looks to be the years worth hahahah,all my top soil on the property is gone,i grow some really good rocks hahaah,went down few weeks ago and got a 50 lb sack of rye grass,tossed it out and it is growing like weed,deer keep it cut for me,planted whole top of hill,anything that can grow will hold the soil

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m starting to catch on to your logic.
Dug holes for all my OD and completely amended the soil. I only had to give nutes first part of July. Clear water the rest of the summer. No nutes no flush. Plants finished out beautifully. Buddy of mine said it was the best OD smoke he’s smoked from this season.
right ,i been in some severe battles on all 4 sites i visit over the flush thing,i got 21 totes of now dirt out there,only thing still doing great is broccile and coliflower,did a test right after the sept rain came up with no P at all on test,so added 2 tbs of 0-46-0 and top dressed in,soon after i started getting a type of burn,so thought i over did it,did check this morning all depleted ,tent plant is beautiful with same mix,so if it ever stops raining i be feeding to get veggies finished,so much for water only haahh,you cant flush soil just make mud

P

Pass2TheLeft

Hi bro where i live the rain has a ph of 6.5 to 7 so makes sense your ph rize after heavy rain lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi bro where i live the rain has a ph of 6.5 to 7 so makes sense your ph rize after heavy rain lol
mine too,but i have no buffer in there what got me,but is still wet,im just gonna top dress epsome salt,blood and bone,im tired of making soil hahahah

P

Pass2TheLeft

Where i live bro we get 6 metres of rain per year i gave up putting plants in the ground i use very large planter bags outdoors it stops the soil getting washed away lmfao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i just put 10 lbs of 0-46-0,2yrds of top soil,2 yrds of compost,8lbs fishbone meal,8 lbs kelp,10 lbs oyster shell crushed,1 yrd high grade garden soil,10 lbs of epsome salt on my 10 x 20 corn bed,plus 1 yrd of playground wood chips,that bed is still on top of the job,simply by absorbing deep in the soil,containers,your done when you flush all minerals from that soil,lmao,i pretty much grow all yr,not much of winter in these part and over winter some of the veggies just with plastic tents,hell ya im done and wore out,i just feed these bitchs hahahh then amend them again closer to jan

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Where i live bro we get 6 metres of rain per year i gave up putting plants in the ground i use very large planter bags outdoors it stops the soil getting washed away lmfao
i grow potato that way,my sweet potato burned up in the extreme heat just a month ago lmao and rain,the two yrs i been here about 6 in rain and 4in of it was during a hurricane lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok then bro theres no cure for hurricanes and acts of god lol
i just cant figure out why i cant load pics anymore,guess im on house arrest lmao been about 6 months now i havent been able to,reason i havent been starting new stuff and sharing,oh well a outlaw always gonna be on restriction but they aint getting no cherry,been outlaw since 1976 hahahahhh

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It works, pm gnome he’ll help you out.
C9AC8BE1 DF49 4D6A B4B1 092E20C85FF4

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It works, pm gnome he’ll help you out. View attachment 837918
thanks for tip bro,biggest problem is a young feller dont know how to use computer or cell phones,hahahah ive lost most of the memory if you dig,some fire right there,i got 3 in the tent,when finished im a lay back for a while,got 4 difrent strains in jars that last about a year for me hahahah,i dont smoke but a joint a day for pain,getting wasted days are long since past hahaah,i just wanted to show test results from serious rain and how a plant looks when flushed of all minerals beside the soil itself,in container gardening

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i kept getting this sites seed sale pop ups and went into content to try and rid of the shit,screwed it up again hahahahah,world coming to pop ups even on a forum,what that shit about,isnt it enough on reg internet and video,now you be typing a reply to a thread and damn pop up really,lmao

Top Bottom