Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Socal master kush s1
Socal master kush s1 2
Socal master kush s1 3
Socal master kush s1 4
Socal master kush s1 5
Just popped this 6 pack and Im stoked to have them. Coco, perlite with Roots 707 in Riot Rooters. They were a little slow to pop out,took 48 hours for the first one. But they're gettin up now so im excited.:D

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
EVOKE

EVOKE

Nice looking good there Budmuncher.. im really interested in those scmk beans...ill be checkn in here like im on parole..

L

lndodro

I just got a SoCal MK, I'm super excited to finally grow it out. You're plants are looking nice and they all look identical, can't wait to see how they turn out.

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo budmuncher where u at... thats coo indodro... that scmk is the business.... post some pics

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
yo budmuncher where u at... thats coo indodro... that scmk is the business.... post some pics
Im right here! Not much to see. One of them is dying for some reason. The leaves have been yellowing and curling up starting at the bottom. IDK what its deal is but the other 5 look great and just got topped today. Waiting on the flower room to open up so another cpl weeks.;)

dirk d

dirk d

Dam had me all excited lol. I have a SoCal MK S1 going right now at about 6 weeks from seed. It's a slow vegger.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam had me all excited lol. I have a SoCal MK S1 going right now at about 6 weeks from seed. It's a slow vegger.
It is slow... I'll be putting these into flower in a cpl weeks. I lost one that went all retarded on me so i axed it. 5 left..
Just put a seed down to pop. Thx for letting me know it's a slow vegger.
It took a cpl days for my seeds to pop so have a lil patience with them.;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

looking good so far bro. these should be fire deluxe. im subbed for the show. kill bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
looking good so far bro. these should be fire deluxe. im subbed for the show. kill bro!
Sup cheesey! My Lions coming to see ya tomorrow homie.hehe These girls are a little slow vegging but it will be right on time when my room opens up for them. They been topped once and Im prob gonna wack a cpl clones off the top again tomorrow. When I get back from salmon fishing Ill flipem depending on how big they get under the 1000. The stalks are really stinky skunky metallic funk. Looking forward to toking on these bitches!:D

These are in order 1 - 5 and #3 has some deformity. Seems to be the one side of the plant and the second top is a little behind.

2DogWalker

Looking really nice man Pisces has pure fire...finally ready to do another seed run myself....

Salmon fishing booyah!!! What lake u fish? Guessing ur smitten in the mitten? Me as well bro if you are...plants look great man...I like your priorities!

ood vibes brotha feel free to get at me anytime..

2dw

Top Bottom