SoCal Master Kush S1

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldLuck

I am getting leaves about the size now. Thx for the pics.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I am getting leaves about the size now. Thx for the pics.
Thanks for checking things out.

Here's a cpl pics at almost 4 weeks in. Starting to get some frost and put on some weight. Looking at the canopy I feel like I should take the net off and move them around to spread that light out a little to get some better coverage/penetration.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I was just smokin on some of this last night!Good shit with a trippy buzz and awesome taste,try the hollywood haze and holy smoke jimmy puts out too,not the biggest yielders but top notch personal stash!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking tasty bud and in perfect health. I'm down for the show.
Thanks swisscheese!
I was just smokin on some of this last night!Good shit with a trippy buzz and awesome taste,try the hollywood haze and holy smoke jimmy puts out too,not the biggest yielders but top notch personal stash!
Ahh so many strains and so little time. I need another house to pop some of the seeds i have now. Thanks for checking out the grow Fish!;)

619ster

619ster

No stopping you BM! You got a little of everything going. As always, looking good, and can't wait to keep watching how this goes. Thanks for sharing. Peace!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
looks delicous, frosting up the leaves already:)
mack.
Hell yeah Mack the bloom is on!;)
No stopping you BM! You got a little of everything going. As always, looking good, and can't wait to keep watching how this goes. Thanks for sharing. Peace!
Thanks for stopping in 619ster! Just trying to get a nice variety in my garden for me and my patients.:D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nice pickup homie! This plant is a legend. Ive only read about and drooled over her pics. Cant wait to see these s1s mature! Should be really nice. Plants look very happy and healthy. Keep it up Budmuncher!! Peace brotha!!
Quest

A

A-Roe

Just look at that kushy goodness and those buds are starting to pack on weight every week.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Very nice skillz amigo, looks like u went with your intuition and rearranged the gals, good move ;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Lookin DANK bro Keep Killin iT!!!!

D9
Hey thanks D9! I appreciate the good vibes.;)
Just look at that kushy goodness and those buds are starting to pack on weight every week.
Thanks A-Roe!I expect them to get bigger too.:)
Very nice skillz amigo, looks like u went with your intuition and rearranged the gals, good move ;)
Thank you ShivaSkunkPunk! I did move them around. Had to really. I put the runt under the light so hopefully that help a little. Nugs are nice and tight:D

catdaddy

catdaddy

those girls looks very good, great job so far. if you don't mind, i will post up to see how these finish up.

Mogrow

Mogrow

hey BM, frosty nugs for sure. did they stretch? they look nice size, you and dirk said they were slow vegger??
thinkin about runnin some of these, or maybe motorbreath...
peace mogrow

Top Bottom