SoCal Master Kush S1

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ok so they came down at 63 days last saturday. Upon chopping them I found more hermies. They all hermied on me.:( The first one had a whole branch that seeded up. The others each had atleast one. The yeilds were on the low side ranging from 1 oz to 3 oz. Right around a half for 5 of them. The smoke alright though. I dont care for a cpl of them but the #2 has some good hashy inscense flavor. Smooth and easy on the lungs. As far as running again I'd have to say no. I scrapped the clones I had. So unfortunate with this one as hoped for a keeper real bad. Not mad at all about it just a little bummed is all. Mark it up as experience.;) If the Motorbreath gets another release I'll try and scoop that one up to run. Here's a few pics of these beauties.

2DogWalker

Nice work homie....too bad jnitz has been gone for so long....the Motorbreath and ROM haze i have going look great but my kush inc I started which prolly used same pollen as these scmks1s seems to have the same problem luckily I caught it and axed immediately as mine was showing hanging sacs....glad to hear the smoke was good but I'm sure we all feel the same on the herms.....

Best to u bro
2dw

dirk d

dirk d

sorry BudMuncher, all of us growers know how disappointing it is when a strain doesn't live up to what you were expecting. My own SCMK isn't getting me excited and yours looks a lot better than mine. At least the rest of your crop didn't get compromised and you did a hell of a job with your girls. good luck on the rest of your projects.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice work homie....too bad jnitz has been gone for so long....the Motorbreath and ROM haze i have going look great but my kush inc I started which prolly used same pollen as these scmks1s seems to have the same problem luckily I caught it and axed immediately as mine was showing hanging sacs....glad to hear the smoke was good but I'm sure we all feel the same on the herms.....

Best to u bro
2dw
Hey thx 2dog. Im thinking there needs to be more time testing before a regular release is made. A little testing and this can be avoided.;)
Yeah where is Jimmy...
I was wondering the same myself. I know he had ruff time with the summer heat and the last release so hopefully he's just busy.
sorry BudMuncher, all of us growers know how disappointing it is when a strain doesn't live up to what you were expecting. My own SCMK isn't getting me excited and yours looks a lot better than mine. At least the rest of your crop didn't get compromised and you did a hell of a job with your girls. good luck on the rest of your projects.
Thanks Dirk much appreciated homie. I have a grip of dank to pop!!:D

blazer

blazer

That does suck about the herms and no keepers,was really looking foward to the scmk got some s1 & like 3 scmk crosses,got some kush inc in the mix now,def nervous about them doing the same was stoked after running the rom haze which is dank as hell, good grow budmuncher as usual!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Hate to see this on such a beautiful plant,, hope you atleast got some good smoke out of the trouble..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sux about the hermies bro. dang, those were on my short list too.
Looks like your list just got shorter.;) Thanks for stopping by Fader.
That does suck about the herms and no keepers,was really looking foward to the scmk got some s1 & like 3 scmk crosses,got some kush inc in the mix now,def nervous about them doing the same was stoked after running the rom haze which is dank as hell, good grow budmuncher as usual!
Thanks blazer. Keep your eye's pealed for nanners.
Hate to see this on such a beautiful plant,, hope you atleast got some good smoke out of the trouble..
It was some descent smoke. And some peeps was asking for more. No biggie though. I was at a friends house last night and he has some Sour Ghost in flower and Im going to pick that one up. Super frosty tasty dank!:D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

fuckin hermies.. thats never a good thing. just had some myself but i caught them in the first week so i had no damage other than losing 3 plants. youre taking it better than i am thats fa sho,

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Bumping this for the hermie issues.

O

OldLuck

my last 3 from seed hermied on me also. i do have a 4th one in veg now @3 wks. Thanks again for posting up your grows. You have awesome skills and funky green thumbs.

D

Desert Dan

I think everyone wanted these beans.... But I have yet to see a grow report of them which didn't herm!!! Is it the same story with the kush inc? I feel your pain Budmunher! I love the SCMK sooo much though that I ALMOST want to throw down a pack...

D

Desert Dan

I wonder if you ran them again from clone if the prob would persist???

DD

O

OldLuck

Awesome info. What ppm did you feed at? Im gonna try and keep this one on the low side and see if that helps the hermi issue any. I guess I will start looking in elites scmk and see if that is where the gem is. SCMK clone is one of my favorite smokes. Thanks again for the journal.

Top Bottom