Sog: 10 Plants In A 4x4

• Thread starter Uckemfup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

This is my 3rd grow, previous two were years back and I wanted to take a more professional approach to this one.

I only vegged these babies for 5 weeks and transitioned them to flower in the middle of the 5th week.

Containers: 10 3gal fabric pots (5 black, 5 tan)
Medium: coco coir: two bricks- one GH Coco Tek and one Viagrow Coco Coir broken down and rinsed thoroughly, mixed at 70/30% ratio w perlite
Nutrients and enzymes:
GH Flora series + CALiMAGic + Cannazym
Feed schedule: fed one every few days at the beginning, increased frequency by look of plants until everyday feeding w/ around 1.0 EC + nutes, just started feeding Cannazym once a week. Using a nutrient schedule I found on growweedeasy.com for Coco DTW.
https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf

I’m using the early flower solution rn which is 1/2 tsp FloraMicro Bloom and Calimagic and 1/4 tsp FloraGro per gallon. Also adding 5ml Cannazym per gallon once a week (just implemented, first time was today)

I didn’t charge my coco with nutes before planting <~beginner mistake lol. So I had to supplement calcium early on. Had spotting on some fan leaves, more calimagic cleared it up.

Strains (10 plants):4 Green Crack
1 Tangerine Dream
1 Acapulco Gold (Barney’s farm)
1 Hashchis Berry
1 Bubblegum
1 Lemon Skunk
1 C99

Link to problems I had early on in my grow: burnt seedlings (light too close, too many lumens) https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/brown-tips-on-2-day-old-seedlings.95226/

They are 8 days into flower now. View attachment 799655
Here’s my tent setup, iPower fan, Optic 6ish grow light (ordered from manuf. in China for a discount) 6 COBs and supplemental red and blue diodes. I had to open it up and unplug some one of the COBs early in veg in order to have the light close enough since it wasn’t dimmable. Worked out well though except for the extra labor.View attachment 799656
Two of the best plants: Bubblegum and a Green Crack View attachment 799657
View attachment 799658View attachment 799659
looks like they like that light

Last edited:
Uckemfup

Uckemfup

This is from week 7-8 of flower? C99 in the foreground, Cheese Berry in the back.

I supercropped at 2-3 weeks into flowering with NO I'll effect :)

Out of 10, 4 hermied and one stopped producing. I think due to a light leak (indicator on my led grow light? Dumb design) and genetics (all plants didn't hermie). I cut down 4 Green Crack hermies and tossed em :( I also cut down the Bubblegum because it stopped producing in week 3-4, I think stress. HOWEVER, the one hermied plant I kept because I only saw hermie signs on lower small branches (which I chopped off), turned out to be the best plant. The Cheese Berry ~>

The Green Cracks hermied all the way up so i couldn't keep em :(

Top Bottom