Sog From Seed Need Help

• Thread starter Green Loki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should I Flip?

• Total voters
Green Loki

Green Loki

So I’m doing SOG from seed I’m using happy frog with 30% perlite added some worm castings I am currently using the full line of new millennium nutrients with some sea green and Hygrozyme the plants are just at 4 weeks from seed I was wondering if I should flip or give them a week or 2 now I know that your suppose to use clones and they aren’t suppose to veg too long if at all I just need some advice any would be very appreciated.

Sog from seed need help
M

mediuseA

Expect a plant with an established rootsystem to APPROXIMATELY double or triple its canopy growth when flipping from veg to flower. Plan in any defoliation around this.

muA

Enforcer

Enforcer

So I’m doing SOG from seed I’m using happy frog with 30% perlite added some worm castings I am currently using the full line of new millennium nutrients with some sea green and Hygrozyme the plants are just at 4 weeks from seed I was wondering if I should flip or give them a week or 2 now I know that your suppose to use clones and they aren’t suppose to veg too long if at all I just need some advice any would be very appreciated.
If it was me, with the amount of plants you have in there, I would flip now. Too much longer and I’m afraid you would need to remove plants, because they would outgrow the space by the 3rd week of flower. Or they would be so packed in there that you would be fighting mold and PM due to high humidity and restricted air flow.

Green Loki

Green Loki

Expect a plant with an established rootsystem to APPROXIMATELY double or triple its canopy growth when flipping from veg to flower. Plan in any defoliation around this.

muA
Yeah I was thinking about flipping by the end of the week I appreciate the knowledge

Green Loki

Green Loki

If it was me, with the amount of plants you have in there, I would flip now. Too much longer and I’m afraid you would need to remove plants, because they would outgrow the space by the 3rd week of flower. Or they would be so packed in there that you would be fighting mold and PM due to high humidity and restricted air flow.
That is my biggest concern running out of room and mold I have 2 wall mounted fans in there I’ll mostly likely flip by the end of the week thanks man

Green Loki

Green Loki

Has anyone grown LA Cookies or purple trainwreck? do they stretch much? I have a few different strains in there 5x Skywalker kush 3x purple trainwreck 1 LA Cookies and 2x OG #18 I’m going to clone the best looking plants and use those for my next run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom