Soil Measurement Preferences

• Thread starter AudioLog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

yeah i say better in every way EXCEPT for maybe taste.... what is hard to understand there?

It's hard to understand you pushing rockwool on a thread where someone is looking for a pH probe suggestions for soil. Thats pretty fucking hard to understand.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
yeah i say better in every way EXCEPT for maybe taste.... what is hard to understand there?
You make it hard to understand by posting rockwool lacks in taste compared to soil, then post that rockwool is superior over soil in every way.... can you understand that??? lmao, why would someone use rockwool if you lose taste? Its not only taste that you will lose with rockwool but smell goes hand and hand with with taste also. No thanks!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Need advise on soil measurement devices or methods from experienced farmers. Main concern is Ph. Have BluLabs for water, considering doing the same for soil, before doing so wanted to get some opinions from the herd. Any input is appreciated.
I check my run off PH and PPM once a week and gives and this gives me an idea of whats going on in the rootzone. So I dont use a soil probe just the liquid PH and PPM probes for the runoff and the starting feed water. I use a ISFET ph pen meter and absolutely love it, 9 yrs old and is only .1 off when I calibrate it every 3 months. Stores dry, just wipe the tip off when done and put cap back on. Lost the cap within the first yr, lol.

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

buy that
You make it hard to understand by posting rockwool lacks in taste compared to soil, then post that rockwool is superior over soil in every way.... can you understand that??? lmao, why would someone use rockwool if you lose taste? Its not only taste that you will lose with rockwool but smell goes hand and hand with with taste also. No thanks!!
do you know the word "except"?

sixstring

sixstring

Need advise on soil measurement devices or methods from experienced farmers. Main concern is Ph. Have BluLabs for water, considering doing the same for soil, before doing so wanted to get some opinions from the herd. Any input is appreciated.

use rockwool
troll type answer:facepalm:
blue labs makes soil probes and they work pretty good.just gotta make sure the soil is moist when ya probe it.

bad advice :shifty:

I also recommend gettin a bluelab ph probe. It'll plug right into ur reg ph meter
good answer :happy:
It's hard to understand you pushing rockwool on a thread where someone is looking for a pH probe suggestions for soil. Thats pretty fucking hard to understand.
exactly :banghead:
somewhat helpfull but too little too late and too expensive per link
better option https://growershouse.com/bluelab-soil-ph-pen
threads done, @iloveyoutoo feel free to start a rockwool thread,would love to debate the topic in the proper section.bring pics please :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom