Westside Creeper
Thin Mint x Black Banana

Black Banana F2
Black Banana 9 x Black Banana

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Are those going to be available here on THCFarmer? Nice lineup!

solfiregardens

solfiregardens

Breeder
Supporter
Guys I just wanna say thank you for the warm welcome and thank you to THCFarmer for having us. We take a lot of pride in the work we do and love talking to farmers about their gardens. If you're running Solfire in your garden your're part of our team and we're here to help in any way possible that means standing behind you as well as our gear. Our IG has been deleted now for the third time 50k, 33k and now 10k so its awesome to have forums where we can converse about our passion in peace! Thanks again and please don't hesitate to reach out.

solfiregardens

solfiregardens

Breeder
Supporter
Any answers for our questions?
Definitely, The Black Bananas lineage consists of Banana Fire Cookies (Relentless) x BlackBerry Kush (orgn Kids) from there I pheno hunted about 300 plants, in that hunt I found so much heat I basically fell in love, from there I kept two things, 1 an amazingly strong stud with all the characteristics that I love in a male plant and 2 my keeper of Black Bananas, the #9 from there I used my stud in our lineup. What's available is our F2, we never released the F1 out of respect for OrgnKid and Relentless. The F2 preformed exactly how we expected, big frosty buds with colorful phenos that bring a weighty cookies structure to the table with Berry and Cookie notes. As far as progeny look for the leaf stems that are dark purple and the main stalk that smells like baby shit when you give it a stem rub, trust me we have found those plants to be extra special. The Black Bananas can be found in Washington State recreational stores next month, that said you know my motto...Grow Your Own!

Top Bottom