• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
5CE2271B 1116 499D 9C30 101833C729A9

Looking good bro. Mine aren’t too far ahead. You’ll pass mine in no time.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Solow, looking good so far, pulling up a seat for the show. Side by side Uzi grows, how exciting.

I went with the 4K spectrum when I built my light. I looked at the spectrum info HLG provides and there is no drop off in the red and orange spectrum when going from 3K to 4K, it just has more of the blue. So with that info in hand I actually think the 4K spectrum will perform better, particularly as a start to finish light. But hey we will see, my firls have yet to hit the flip point, though its coming soon. Ultimately we will have to wait for my results for a few more weeks. But maybe the answer for you is going with their 3500 spectrum.

Oh and @JWM2 that is a solid thing you did for solow, very coo to see there are some decent people left in this world. Even better knowing they are right here on the Farm.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Solow, looking good so far, pulling up a seat for the show. Side by side Uzi grows, how exciting.

I went with the 4K spectrum when I built my light. I looked at the spectrum info HLG provides and there is no drop off in the red and orange spectrum when going from 3K to 4K, it just has more of the blue. So with that info in hand I actually think the 4K spectrum will perform better, particularly as a start to finish light. But hey we will see, my firls have yet to hit the flip point, though its coming soon. Ultimately we will have to wait for my results for a few more weeks. But maybe the answer for you is going with their 3500 spectrum.

Oh and @JWM2 that is a solid thing you did for solow, very coo to see there are some decent people left in this world. Even better knowing they are right here on the Farm.
Glad to have you aboard! And thanks for the info! 3500 might be perfect, I will definitely read up on it. Although, I have been considering getting lights for both my flower and my veg tent...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I'm sorry @JWM2 I seemed to have killed one. I think I got the rockwool too wet. I really feel bad using your beans for something I am just starting to learn. The other 3 are good tho. One had leaves that came out almost folded up. It seems to be doing a lot better now. They each have their own little home and seem pretty happy right now.
20190209 192752
20190209 192725
20190209 194305

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries bro. They were a gift and I don’t blame ya for using them to experiment. That’s exactly what they are for. Just hope ya get a nice keeper is all. As long as you find a good one I’ll be more than happy :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom