Solow Grows Uzi Cookies

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Dealing with some root rot on number 4. Other than that, going pretty well.
20190301 190806
20190301 190733
20190301 190748
20190301 190756
20190301 190738
20190301 190744

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hydroguard is good, I would use Orca however. There are more species in there that will aid in combating root issues and promoting good root development. I know a guy who has bacterial issues in his water naturally; he had issues for a while. He upgraded his filters and added Orca and hasn't seen issues since, even when his filters are near the end of their lives. You could try that and see how it works for you.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Hydroguard is good, I would use Orca however. There are more species in there that will aid in combating root issues and promoting good root development. I know a guy who has bacterial issues in his water naturally; he had issues for a while. He upgraded his filters and added Orca and hasn't seen issues since, even when his filters are near the end of their lives. You could try that and see how it works for you.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I will look into that for sure

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Ok so I forgot to move up my light as my plants grew. Now that I got my QB in my veg tent I can get some better pics for y'all. Does this look like light bleaching? Btw, I'm loving this light! Still building the ones for my flower tent. Any ill effects if I switch to QBs mid flower? I basically have to, as I have plants in all stages of life. However I may wait till it warms up or I would probably need a heater.
20190314 183029

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I almost forgot, both plants I put into flower are female!

I'm fucking mentally retarded tho. I took cuttings off both and forgot to label them!

You might be able to tell as they grow out. I’ve got two distinct phenos right now. One AK and one Cookies n Cream. So once the cuttings are well established you should be able to get a handle on which is which by appearance. You could always just label them now and figure it out later. Just so long as they are labeled differently you should be able to tell them apart and find a keeper for whatever suits your tastes.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

You might be able to tell as they grow out. I’ve got two distinct phenos right now. One AK and one Cookies n Cream. So once the cuttings are well established you should be able to get a handle on which is which by appearance. You could always just label them now and figure it out later. Just so long as they are labeled differently you should be able to tell them apart and find a keeper for whatever suits your tastes.
Good advice, thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom