Solventless Rosin Extract Tek/pic Thread

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everyone.. new run tastes great, med relief is helpful to me. Peeps on Facebook still giving me shit about mine being burnt..oh well FB. New pics, this run at 170-175..I'm going to drop temps to 160 for the next run and give my kief puck a little spray of h2O. If one was to spread this so-called burnt shit out, you can see the color is truly a clear light amber as these pics show. Cheers...
IMG 3330a rosin W
IMG 3333a rosin W
IMG 3339a rosin W
IMG 3350a rosin W

jipp

jipp

fuck facebook.. i never could get my self to sign up i like my info i want kept to my self.. not getting some millennial rich. hha

chris.

S

SpotlessMynd

Im very happy. not 100% satisfied though, If I had the money I would have went with a Sasquatch press or a press that lets me drop the plate manually
Thank you for the feedback. I hadn't checked them out yet (Sasquatch), but will thanks to you. EBay had your press not far from me in FL @ $990/OBO, and it was hard to pass up being able to get started right away as opposed to a few weeks.

johnnybats

johnnybats

Thank you for the feedback. I hadn't checked them out yet (Sasquatch), but will thanks to you. EBay had your press not far from me in FL @ $990/OBO, and it was hard to pass up being able to get started right away as opposed to a few weeks.
thats a good price! they go for like 1200 on average.
A buddy of mine bought this press a while back when RI decided to make it against the law to make bho, so he bought it as a decoy in case cops ever stopped by it wouldnt look like he was making bho but making rosin instead haha
i was the only person who went to his house to use it so he ended up just selling to me for half the price =)

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Whatsup thc fam, I was just wondering what kind of returns you guys are getting off rosin? I know there is a ton of different variables and what not but I'm a flower head and have no experience other than taking maybe a handful of dabs my entire life. Let's say I had 1 oz that I wanted pressed into rosin... where abouts would I be sitting at turned into goo? Thanks and keep it irie brothers

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You know what's funny? I absolutely LOVE this new distillate. But, there's absolutely ZERO flavor, smell, aroma. Rosin on the other hand, it's like smoking and incense(sp) vs distillate. I've been greedy with my last bit of Mob boss, mob fuck, strawberries n cream rosin as I won't have it again.

I forgot about my wife's flat iron for personal use. Lol

johnnybats

johnnybats

Still can't fathom why you guys spend so much $ on a pre-made press. I built mine for under 600.00. 20 ton press, grade 10 hardware, and custom 2x500w each heated pid 3x5 billet plates.
mainly b.c moneys not an issue and im to lazy to make my own haha

johnnybats

johnnybats

Whatsup thc fam, I was just wondering what kind of returns you guys are getting off rosin? I know there is a ton of different variables and what not but I'm a flower head and have no experience other than taking maybe a handful of dabs my entire life. Let's say I had 1 oz that I wanted pressed into rosin... where abouts would I be sitting at turned into goo? Thanks and keep it irie brothers
The White and MeatBreath give us a 33% return, our SpaceQueen gives 27% return and our lowest return is at 21% but we have pressed bud and got as low as 15% on it. so in short, 15-33% seems about right =)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
1oz of frosty top shelf, Maybe 5-7g tops. If that. 1 reason why I don't do rosin any longer.
People will still roll up the bud and smoke it.... it cant be great after you squeeze all the good shit out hahaha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

People will still roll up the bud and smoke it.... it cant be great after you squeeze all the good shit out hahaha

That's where Mexican brick weed came from. Already been pressed nuggets. Lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That's where Mexican brick weed came from. Already been pressed nuggets. Lol
Hahaha lmao... those fuckers are smart.. i wonder what they do with the slabs... the probably make meth with it... 2 for 1 jobber.

sixstring

sixstring

Lemon Diesel Nug ran
do you happen to know how many psi that rig does ? im assuming you like that press also? been lookin at a few of these lately,have no interest in making my own unless i can push a button to press the stuff.because if i do it i will be doing way more than personal presses lol.

johnnybats

johnnybats

do you happen to know how many psi that rig does ? im assuming you like that press also? been lookin at a few of these lately,have no interest in making my own unless i can push a button to press the stuff.because if i do it i will be doing way more than personal presses lol.
Not sure on how much it can take with out breaking but i can tell you that i press at 150psi =)

johnnybats

johnnybats

Too lazy. Holy hell. 30 mins drive to harbor freight. 25 mins to source high quality gardware. 2 weeks shipping on billet plates. 1.5hrs setting press up. Saving 3-5k cause your a lazy ass....
Priceless!
i spent 650$ not 3-5k like you are assuming. i probably spent almost as much as u did... I used to do DIY projects all the time but now a days i just prefer someone else to make it for me, but I hear what your saying 100% =)

Top Bottom