DSCN2732.JPG

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
+K great work again Chupa!!

S

Sirius

koop that looks beautiful.. im workin on some of candyman's querkle x krypt. og . ... hopefully it turns out dank like that!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
koopa man you can grow some pot bro. all your buds look nice and fat. the pheno you say chem 08 looks a bit differnt then the 2 phenos i got from elites chem 08. but they did have soem foxtailing. the one you call lavender pheno looks more like the chem 08 i have grown out

K

koopa troopa

i don't too much about chems. too many to keep track of. what exactly is chem 08?

sirius - i grew out the querkle x og bx1. it was great. there are pics around on here.

t.o.med

t.o.med

i don't too much about chems. too many to keep track of. what exactly is chem 08?

sirius - i grew out the querkle x og bx1. it was great. there are pics around on here.

looks good man im pretty sure chemo8 is from elite dont think will be seeing any more gear from him. Chemdog D x Sour Og Kush

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking dank as hell man!!are those the white square 1 gals?

K

koopa troopa

they are actually slightly less than 1 gallon i think.

here they are chopped down at about 9.5-10 weeks just for kicks.

lavender pheno
DSCN2787.JPG

DSCN2789.JPG

DSCN2793.JPG

chem pheno
DSCN2820.JPG

sorry no full shots on that one.

C

chunkymunky

nice job koopa!!! looks like she will smoke up real nice for ya, enjoy!!!

R

redroot

nice cross koopa. looking tasty man. how did that lavender pheno smoke up

K

koopa troopa

it's still drying. i'll let you know in a couple weeks. this pheno is definitely gonna get the reveg. frosty as fuck.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow, very nice indeed. super curious about the different flavors that will be coming out of them. Good work

D

DoubleDub

nice job man. looks dank. Do you prefer the lavender pheno or chem pheno?

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
looking real good Koopa, thats one of those one's i don't have anymore. great job homie. Make's me feel good to see u keeping em going.

yep that chem 08 is a elite cross

D

Dr.herbalist

elite seeds

I had got 12og kush from elite bout 8 months ago and also Chemdog D 91 and the og kush has smallish yellowish beaners growing all throughout it , just a waste if u ask me. and then the Chemdog 91 was not right also, it was ultra dense, to dense where its yellowy white inside. and had that blah fruity OD smell, that is the fruity smell that is not good, like fruity hemp smell. I got them when he had gotten busted at his house growing and for us mail shit with seeds, I had been waiting a month when that happened and then 3 weeks later I got them. I totally feel I got ripped off ordering elite seeds through bcbuddepot

Latest posts

Top Bottom